The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Was Woodhouse actually interviewed or was that just a rumour? Surely not?

He wasn’t interviewed. Sure he was raging that he never even got a response to his application.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He wasn’t interviewed. Sure he was raging that he never even got a response to his application.

2 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Don't think the bloke did. Took a massive hissy-fit on twitter on how about the club ignored his pish CV

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He applied but his application was chucked in the bin- where it belongs

I also applied and never heard back, so at least he's in good company. 

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Ideal opportunity to unload our dross onto Dunfermline imo. Although not sure how amenable they would be after we rinsed them for Chalmers. Depends if Hughes stays in charge or not.

Player swaps?

Baird for Ambrose 😂

Honestly don't see the point in picking from a team as defeated as the Dunfermline that played today. Think Bullen could do better, certainly with Mathie and co doing their stuff.

Edited by Roxanne's man

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Ideal opportunity to unload our dross onto Dunfermline imo. Although not sure how amenable they would be after we rinsed them for Chalmers. Depends if Hughes stays in charge or not.

Player swaps?

Not really sure that's a joke you can be making after signing all of our shite last season.

Thomas has already signed a pre contract with Queens Park apparently 

Read that on the match thread but presumed it was a wind up due to the fact that Thomas only played something like 10 minutes over the two games against them.

Wouldn’t surprise me but why anyone signs pre contracts at this stage of the season when clubs can go up and down I’ll never know.

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Read that on the match thread but presumed it was a wind up due to the fact that Thomas only played something like 10 minutes over the two games against them.

Wouldn’t surprise me but why anyone signs pre contracts at this stage of the season when clubs can go up and down I’ll never know.

Given Queens Park are the club in question I would like to provide an answer to the above in gif form.

Pay Day Money GIF