The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just watched the highlights and as Dick Campbell would say "Stevie Wonder could see that", think it was outside the box tbf but still.

As someone else said i'll sympathise with Madden cause i never seen it from the North Terracing, explains now though why Bully was going nuts

4 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

It doesn’t sound like a definite good bye. I suspect he’s going to see what offers he has for next season. Hopefully he stays I think Bullen can get the best out of him.

Yeah - I think he could do well for any side that is going to be in this league next season. I think he is better than what most sides have, but I think if we lose him it might be if he is offered league two football down south. 

I reckon Tomi is well known down south and whilst he never did it consistently people know he has ability Wouldn't surprise me if  a few clubs were interested and with the wages on offer it would be difficult to turn down 

11 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

I reckon Tomi is well known down south and whilst he never did it consistently people know he has ability Wouldn't surprise me if  a few clubs were interested and with the wages on offer it would be difficult to turn down 

On the other hand, we got him in the first place, he seems to like it and I'm sure it will be a much improved contract that we're now offering him.

Over and above this it will be obvious to any of our players that we're a club on the up and hopefully they'll want to be part of it.

On the other hand, we got him in the first place, he seems to like it and I'm sure it will be a much improved contract that we're now offering him.
Over and above this it will be obvious to any of our players that we're a club on the up and hopefully they'll want to be part of it.
Offer him a two year deal gives him the stability that he's never had in his career and tell him we won't stand in his way if a half decent offer comes in at the end of next season, the only sticking point is he seams to be heavily involved with some kind of fashion or modelling agency in London is being up here most of the time maybe affecting that.