The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Watched the press conference. Bullen talking about squad harmony and the players out the team are kicking every  ball on the bench.
McGinty balances it out at the end…it all counts for f**k all if you don’t win games (I’m paraphrasing)

I find McGintys attitude quite refreshing to be honest and it’s probably why I’m more sympathetic towards him and his performances compared to Muirhead or any other player. Bullen admitted that McGinty said to him when he first arrived that he would understand it if he were to drop him as his performances hadn’t been great and I suspect there may have been a bit about his contract being automatically extended if he hit the required amount of games. You can accuse him of being shite but he’s never gave less than 100% and seems pretty committed to seeing the club do well.

He’s an incredibly limited player but he hasn’t half turned his form around his the turn of the year and is one of the few players I’m not worried about collapsing under pressure or doing something wrong.

Depends on the scores. If Ayr lose 5-4 and Pars draw 0-0 then Ayr stay up on goals scored. Head to head only comes into it if goal difference and goals scored are equal. I think it needs to be 1-1 at Dunfermline and 1-0 to Partick for it to happen.

Let's just hope we are not feverishly looking at our phones at the dunfermline result all night just win Ayr I don't care how I just need this season to be over I can't do another potentially four games, I want to be talking about resigning players we want to stay and players we want to come in next season and not the state of the pitch at firhill ahead of a playoff against Queen's Park next week.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

He’s an incredibly limited player but he hasn’t half turned his form around his the turn of the year and is one of the few players I’m not worried about collapsing under pressure or doing something wrong.

Hahaha - good luck with that.