The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Disappointingly generic home shirt considering I thought this season's was pretty smart and more bespoke, Dundee North End used that same template this season. At least it's not too ugly I suppose.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

11 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

That's the only game I've left early as well. Always had a inner mental debate as to who I hate more, Killie or Sevco 🤔

Was a weird game. The first hour Ayr were superb but the capitulation was pathetic. I left at 4-1.

39 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Was a weird game. The first hour Ayr were superb but the capitulation was pathetic. I left at 4-1.

I left and nearly got scudded by a flying bottle of tonic wine, courtesy of a wideo Sevco sheep.

Though tbf, I had been waiting since 1998 to see Ayr score against them, t'was a beauty and the temporary silence was possibly my favourite moment at Somerset 😂 downhill after that.

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

Though tbf, I had been waiting since 1998 to see Ayr score against them, t'was a beauty and the temporary silence was possibly my favourite moment at Somerset 😂 downhill after that.

Yep, that was probably one of my favourite moments at Somerset Park too.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s fine tbh. People will kick up a fuss over nothing but our home top is always going to be a bit basic.

Every single year we get the same haha.  Its white top with some sort of pattern and a sponsor. 

"HORRIFIC"   "EMBARASSING"   

It's an Ayr home top FFS.  Will be fondly remembered if the team is good. 

Why not just show us all the kits at once? The teasing by clubs of strips is a severe pet peeve 

More stuff to post later down the line which will improve their social media engagement hopefully. Would rather they staggered the release of the kits rather than just be like here you go and show them all at once.

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Most need to post later down the line which will improve their social media engagement hopefully. Would rather they staggered the release of the kits rather than just be like here you go and show them all at once.

As long as there's not a vote again, last season was a good idea in theory but I'm certain there was a slight killie influence in the voting system somewhere 🤔

Edited by Roxanne's man

10 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

4 years ago since the greatest day in my Ayr Utd supporting life. Thought we'd blown it v Alloa and was in a mood for the week leading up to the Albion game. Knew people who werent going out of anger/frustration, but I went along. Nervously listening to the folk next to me update me from goings on at Raith and felt sure there would be a sucker punch. Absolute elation at full time there and went on the pitch and looked out excitedly for the helicopter like a kid. Absolute scenes and I'm still using my Champions 2017/18 mug every day 😂

Vince Mcmahon Hahahah GIF

What happened to Bodog and Calvin Ayre?
Announced a month or so back that they were no longer sponsoring the strips, I don't think Ayres profile suits the way the club is moving off the field and they want to get away from all the body paint stuff especially when they are tying to encourage more girls and woman to attend and integrating the woman's team more into the club.

I really like the top but agree that the Jewson box spoils it, however I'm hoping that it's just been superimposed just now and in real life won't look so garish.