The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I don’t like when there’s lots of black on our strips so I like the template. I think it would have been quite smart and clean with a less intrusive sponsor, but the big blue box kind of takes over and spoils it a wee bit. 

Modern day football bugbear #272 : clubs revealing kits without showing the full strip.

I don't mind it, much prefer this year's though. It would look better if the Jewson logo wasn't the big blue square but I guess that's their branding.

Good to see the cost of living being taken into account though. Defo will explain why it's a teamwear option rather than bespoke but for the right reasons.

Its the big Jewson branding that fucks it tbh

Aye but there’s not much that can be done about that. Clubs can’t decide who sponsors them based off of how their logo looks on a top. I don’t mind it as much as I did the stupid Bitcoin one though.

8 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Given our colours, there's only so much you can do with the home kit unless you want to go down the 90s nostalgia/abstract graphic trend thats popular just now.

I like simple kits. Long before my time but I'd like to see a 60s/70s retro effort one yet. Simple white shirt, black crew collar and cuffs.

Like the idea of there maybe being a third kit this year just to give some options. That said, might be a good idea if we were to carry over an away shirt to be a third choice the following season, would maybe give a sense of better value for fans?

Agree in principle but I can’t wait to see the back of this season’s away one. It’s vulgar.

Agree in principle but I can’t wait to see the back of this season’s away one. It’s vulgar.
It doesn't bother me too much now, think I'm more numb to it more than anything.

Just about everything about this season should be put in the bin and set fire to.

4 minutes ago, super_carson said:

It doesn't bother me too much now, think I'm more numb to it more than anything.

Just about everything about this season should be put in the bin and set fire to.

Give it a good douse of petrol first just to be sure.

16 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I don’t like when there’s lots of black on our strips so I like the template. I think it would have been quite smart and clean with a less intrusive sponsor, but the big blue box kind of takes over and spoils it a wee bit. 

Modern day football bugbear #272 : clubs revealing kits without showing the full strip.

Or even the full top.