The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I like the basic style strip - less is more for me- really liked the one the first season we came up.    As close to a plain white top for home top as possible for me, with as wild a luminous pink or purple away one to complement it.  

Folk leaving early after going a goal or two down really annoy me. I've saw some real shite games since I first started going to Somerset on 1998 but I have NEVER left early. A guy I know left on about 85 mins v Hamilton. I told him we'd score and sure enough he missed a screamer
My best moment for this was away to Dumbarton when we were two down and only had ten men.

Step forward Michael rose with a deflected free kick and then a beautiful, on-the-ground mazy by Jamie Adams (maybe, maybe not), and then a last gasp penalty for an unbelievable draw.

Given our colours, there's only so much you can do with the home kit unless you want to go down the 90s nostalgia/abstract graphic trend thats popular just now.

I like simple kits. Long before my time but I'd like to see a 60s/70s retro effort one yet. Simple white shirt, black crew collar and cuffs.

Like the idea of there maybe being a third kit this year just to give some options. That said, might be a good idea if we were to carry over an away shirt to be a third choice the following season, would maybe give a sense of better value for fans?