The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Haven't bought a shirt in years but I would if Burger King was slapped on it for the banter.

It’s 100% not Burger King and the sponsors colour is Black  and White , no colour on strip apart from Black and White 

Still fuming we still didn’t get to see the Purple and Green one from last season in the flesh. 

I’m more raging that it was worn by a group of imposters like Chalmers, Walsh, Zanatta and Andre fucking Wright.

I'm sure this is the last year of Hummell and we got home and away bespoke this season. 
I'm underwhelmed at a retro Spurs kit. Capture.thumb.PNG.7f385c81107a462f17c0c0e3b506e8b4.PNG
Away this season was definitely not bespoke. A bloody training top that of course Killie used.

16 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:
52 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:
I'm sure this is the last year of Hummell and we got home and away bespoke this season. 
I'm underwhelmed at a retro Spurs kit. Capture.thumb.PNG.7f385c81107a462f17c0c0e3b506e8b4.PNG

Away this season was definitely not bespoke. A bloody training top that of course Killie used.

I mean this season coming is the year we got two bespoke kits. 

The home top, standard white with some black. Not a retro kit of another team though. 

The away kit, they can go mental

24 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:
1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

And unfortunately fans voted for it , should never be open to a public vote again ,