The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Be some end to the season if we're up in Fife with the cigars out and you lot get relegated. 

See you in another 25+ years. 

Tbf too squirrelpumper here .hes actually only killie fan that post on our forum that doesn't make my eyes bleed tbh .I'm sure ayr are is big team. 

4 hours ago, Cutty Old said:

It gets quite tedious having to explain everything to thick Kilmarnock fans. However;

Ayr cannot be relegated on Saturday. You're trying too hard and only succeeding in looking foolish. 

Oh my, you wee darlings are so easy wound up by us thick Killie fans. 

On 24/04/2022 at 10:42, rgreig said:

Another way to look at it is that if you were planning for next season, if Partick don't get promoted via the play-offs they would much rather have Ayr in the division than Dunfermline. Dunfermline will have a bigger budget than us and are unlikely to be as bad next season. So if I were Ian McCall or even a Partick fan I would want Ayr to remain in the division.

What utter p**h, clutching at straws there, did you lot hear Alston won the league at Rugby Park.

14 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Tbf too squirrelpumper here .hes actually only killie fan that post on our forum that doesn't make my eyes bleed tbh .I'm sure ayr are is big team. 

Please don’t worry about us as we won’t even be thinking about you lot scrambling around the seaside league next season.

By the way, no one will ever have A*r as their big team.

Going DOON.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Please don’t worry about us as we won’t even be thinking about you lot

Based on the infestation of Kilmarnock fans in Ayr threads, this is not true, the fact you are shitehawking Ayr threads on a Tuesday morning shows how much All things Ayr United live in your heads rent free.

it’s cute but not reciprocated.

if you don’t think about us, why do you need to tell us you don’t ?  

13 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Markus Fjortoft could potentially become Ayr United's all time leading goalscorer on Friday night.

All he needs to do is score 212 goals.

As long as you still lose, I'd be happy for him.