The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

TBH quite glad they are gone, all they brought to the league was crappy hoffball and I know our football has been crap before sort me out and his mates pile on and renditions of "hello hello" at every ground in the league, more concerned about saving our own skin and shutting that wee fud Gibson up today.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Ah, much better and not tragic at all then.......

I'm pretty sure that Ayr fans bookmarked a certain Kilmarnock going through the gears thread to dredge it up after each of their wretched failures this season. Either that, or you were 'searching through hundreds of posts' as well at that time to bump that thread to the top.

It's all a bit of a shite (though common) deflection tactic from just taking your medicine on an online forum. Kilmarnock fans embarrassed themselves in other ways last night anyway. 

Edited by vikingTON

24 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

TBH quite glad they are gone, all they brought to the league was crappy hoffball and I know our football has been crap before sort me out and his mates pile on and renditions of "hello hello" at every ground in the league, more concerned about saving our own skin and shutting that wee fud Gibson up today.

Does Hoffball involve David Hasselhoff? If so, sign me up.

38 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Not that you’re raging, bet you were out your seat at 1-0. Really quite pleasing this morning knowing that your bitterness is eating at you.

Enjoy your relagation battle loser.

Not that you’re raging, bet you were out your seat at 1-0. Really quite pleasing this morning knowing that your bitterness is eating at you.
Didn't even watch it, there was a wall that I painted that I wanted to watch dry.

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
4 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Didn't even watch it, there was a wall that I painted that I wanted to watch dry.

😆 muppet

Can we have our blood back mini ****?

18 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

You can't even spell. 🤦‍♂️

I think you could probably present the last few pages of this thread as a rebuttal the next time some thicko Killie fan gives it the “one-sided rivalry” patter.

Won the league and they still can’t help themselves.

11 hours ago, itzdrk said:

No surprise to see one of the most tragic posters on the forum popping in tbh. 

Tragic, I’m afraid refers to you as well as your wee manky team ya tosser.

Going DOON……..and don’t forget to close the door behind you.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Tragic, I’m afraid refers to you as well as your wee manky team ya tosser.

Going DOON……..and don’t forget to close the door behind you.

Tragic