The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

52 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Did some idiot not sarcastically say yesterday who is McCall going to tap up before we play them next Friday??

Well it's going to be fucking Paddy Reading...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/paddy-reading-eyed-partick-thistle-26777256

Also rumoured for Morton left back and left back from Cove Rangers , 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Do you mean both Thistle and Ayr are after Strapp and Milne or just Thistle? I had heard we were trying to sign Milne but hadn’t heard of a link with Strapp though would also be pleased if we did sign him

Just now, third lanark said:

Do you mean both Thistle and Ayr are after Strapp and Milne or just Thistle? I had heard we were trying to sign Milne but hadn’t heard of a link with Strapp though would also be pleased if we did sign him

Just Partick , was reading it online yesterday on some football journalists rumours thread 

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

I fucking hate Kilmarnock. That is all.

Just as well you won’t  be seeing them for a while then🖕🏻Come on Queens make it a perfect weekend and send Ayrshire’s little team towards where they belong.

3 minutes ago, KTID65 said:

Just as well you won’t  be seeing them for a while then🖕🏻Come on Queens make it a perfect weekend and send Ayrshire’s little team towards where they belong.

Just won the league less than an hour ago. And yet here you are again on the Ayr thread. Rent free. Weird.

Edited by AuAl

20 minutes ago, KTID65 said:

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

GIRUY. That is all.

Not quite, now that the natural order has been re established, best of luck in the next two games.

Get to the pub ffs you pair of sad sacks. 

19 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Must be bad following that shite you support. MON the QUEENS, see you in another 28years ya fucking 

25 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Get to the pub ffs you pair of sad sacks. 

I wasn’t even talking to you, and was trying to be nice and neighbourly, but for your information, I’m back home getting pished after winning a trophy, do you know what I mean?

Of course you don’t………..

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

56 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

GIRUY. That is all.

Not quite, now that the natural order has been re established, best of luck in the next two games.

No surprise to see one of the most tragic posters on the forum popping in tbh. 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Partick hint that their next signing is a left back and journalists begin linking them to every available player shocker.

6 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see that big lump Innes Cameron was on the pitch celebrating earlier. Hopefully he'll still be hungover and have a shitter of a game

I've just doubled my stake on him as anytime goalscorer after your endorsement 🤣

8 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Tee hee hee loser.

Sat raging for over two months waiting for the moment to post this. 

The night his team wins the league he sat and scrolled through hundreds of pages of posts to find this one to post. 

Then calls me a loser. 

26 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Sat raging for over two months waiting for the moment to post this. 

The night his team wins the league he sat and scrolled through hundreds of pages of posts to find this one to post

Then calls me a loser. 

He probably just bookmarked the page instead champ.