The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Whatever happens on Saturday are Ayr not pretty much safe from 10th because Thistle will probably be resting players in the last game?

Partick (in 4th place) are only 3 points ahead of Raith. They could still lose out on the promotion playoff's  

Well, if we want to clutch at straws, this means Queen of the South have to go for it and maybe they'll leave gaps at the back to exploit. Didn't look like Inverness were particularly good, didn't really string any moves or passes together but queen of the south did seem to be harassing them.

In reality, I'm looking out my bucket and spade (is it even a seaside league anymore?)

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Partick (in 4th place) are only 3 points ahead of Raith. They could still lose out on the promotion playoff's  

Aye, I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see what happens on Saturday. But even if Queens win, for Ayr to be 10th, Queens would also need to win at Dunfermline, plus Thistle would need to beat Ayr. And for Thistle to be bothered the gap would need to still be 3 points or less after Saturday.
I just think too many things need to happen for Ayr to be 10th.

15 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Legit see it 50/50 for us to avoid 10th now.

More like 99-01 in your favour.

Massive ask for us to win.on Saturday and go and win at  Dunfermline and hope either you or Dunfermline lose your other game .

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Aye, I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see what happens on Saturday. But even if Queens win, for Ayr to be 10th, Queens would also need to win at Dunfermline, plus Thistle would need to beat Ayr. And for Thistle to be bothered the gap would need to still be 3 points or less after Saturday.
I just think too many things need to happen for Ayr to be 10th.

It's still a tough ask of course, but Partick need the win too. If Queens beat Ayr then the pressure is very much on both going into the last game.

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

People thinking we could finish 10th 🤣 lay off the smack. I'm a pessimist by nature but holy hell there is more chance of me marrying Margot Robbie than us being bottom of the pile. Go to Queens and relegate them 

You are literally the jinx. Why would you say this?

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

People thinking we could finish 10th 🤣 lay off the smack. I'm a pessimist by nature but holy hell there is more chance of me marrying Margot Robbie than us being bottom of the pile. Go to Queens and relegate them 

QoS 2-1 ICT

QoS 1-0 Ayr

Partick 1-0 Pars

Pars 0-1 QoS

Ayr 0-1 Partick

That's the run of results which could see us 10th.

Not that far fetched,

We're down lads, not a chance this bunch of shitebags can keep us up now....

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

QoS 2-1 ICT

QoS 1-0 Ayr

Partick 1-0 Pars

Pars 0-1 QoS

Ayr 0-1 Partick

That's the run of results which could see us 10th.

Not that far fetched,

This is probably worth putting on an Acca coupon

People thinking we could finish 10th [emoji1787] lay off the smack. I'm a pessimist by nature but holy hell there is more chance of me marrying Margot Robbie than us being bottom of the pile. Go to Queens and relegate them 
Pretty much all of your predictions have gone the opposite way...

11 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Delete your post now .I never really believed in a jynx before .but everything you come out with the complete opposite happens . I think its the way you say it far too over confident. 

15 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

You’re the biggest happy clapper on here. 

People thinking we could finish 10th [emoji1787] lay off the smack. I'm a pessimist by nature but holy hell there is more chance of me marrying Margot Robbie than us being bottom of the pile. Go to Queens and relegate them 

Why even post this?

Why on Earth would anyone be confident of going down to Palmerston and beating QOS.

If we finish 10th then Bullen has to walk no question. If we finish 9th and stumble through the playoffs he will stay but I’d have next to no confidence in him. If we go down in the playoffs then a discussion has to at least take place regarding what to do with him.

For him to stay and keep the support of most of the fans I think we need to win the next two games and if we still end up in the playoffs then we need to navigate them without any drama or fuss.