The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

McAllister and Gondoh are both under contract but I can see both being away next season. I’d probably loan McKenzie out as well with a view to letting him move on permanently or hoping that a season in League 1 gives him a bit more confidence to kick on with us.

If we stay in this league and keep the players we’d like to keep we’ll probably need 6-7 new faces. If we go down or lose the likes of Adeloye, Dempsey or McInroy then it’s a good bit more.

I have a fair bit of confidence that behind the scenes we know what we need and who we want but we’re relying on Bullen and the players to keep us up. Just want this season to be over pronto.

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Even if Queens win it changes nothing for us we still need to win and hopefully by a few goals.

It changes the whole mentality of the game, makes it a lot harder, and it is already a difficult enough proposition as is.

Hopefully Queens get a sucker punch at the end of the game that mentally knackers them. Otherwise they will be absolutely up for Saturday...

Got half an eye on the game and I can't tell if Queens have been any good or if Inverness have just been rotten.

Guest Flash

Whatever happens on Saturday are Ayr not pretty much safe from 10th because Thistle will probably be resting players in the last game?