The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I would cancel it tbh - too many idiots with something to say for themselves will be going. We have a huge game next week, more division is the last thing we need. 

Probably would be the route of least damage, fully expect to be reading about something that happened at the racecourse in the morning.

Just now, Hawk89 said:

Probably would be the route of least damage, fully expect to be reading about something that happened at the racecourse in the morning.

Yeah - that obviously won’t happen so hopefully anyone abusing a player is papped out swiftly.

Today hurts but still in our own hands. Dont think I'll ever feel as low as I did v Alloa. Thought we'd blown it and was in a shite mood all week. Only saving grace is we play queens next and if we cant beat a basically relegated team we dont deserve it 
It's not really in our own hands due to the head to head. We're relying on Dunfermline either scoring less points or goals or conceeding more.

Psychologically that's a massive sickner to recover from. We had a chance to essentially make us safe but we've made an absolute arse of it and wouldn't be surprised to see us finish 9th now.

5 minutes ago, super_carson said:

It's not really in our own hands due to the head to head. We're relying on Dunfermline either scoring less points or goals or conceeding more.

Psychologically that's a massive sickner to recover from. We had a chance to essentially make us safe but we've made an absolute arse of it and wouldn't be surprised to see us finish 9th now.

Surely the only surprise now is us finishing 8th?

9 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

The big woman steward supervisor everyone was moaning about last week will probably be there tonight to chuck anyone out. I'm not going to the poty but if I was I certainly wouldnt be causing trouble. Theres a time and a place for it but not at an event 

Missing chances today doesn’t make up for weeks of shitebagging and only playing for one half at a time.

As an aside, why anyone would think we’re just going to turn over Queen of the South next weekend, at Palmerston, is beyond me. And even if they’re such a gimme right now, Dunfermline play them in the last game.

We need to better Dunfermline’s results against the same 2 teams. We haven’t won in 6 games, I’ll be shocked if we don’t finish 9th.

Edited by eez-eh

I’m in disbelief if Fjortoft genuinely thinks he has a right to have a go at fans after his performances this season. I wanted him to start today, but Houston was fine with an actual football player in front of him so he can f**k off tbh. Also should have taken Todorov down as he was running through. At least we got to see the end of the myth that O’Connor offers nothing defensively - he is better at that than McKenzie too. Truly horrific decision making not giving him any kind of game time since coming in. 

Can't see us finishing any better than 9th now.  There is still a small possibility that we could finish 10th if we lose our last two games and QOS win their last three games (they have home games again ICT & Ayr and a final away game against Dunfermline).

Very disappointing today as we looked okay for most of the game although we were toothless up front as we have been most of the season. Can't imagine how the player of the season meeting will go tonight.  

Dunfermline made 2 subs and turned the game, we made 2 subs and made ourselves worse.

The link-up between the midfield and forwards has been appalling all season and O’Conner improved it massively today. We created more chances than we normally do and looked to be winning without being in any bother at all.

The two players went off and we turned to shit. Could have been 3-4 in the end.