The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I don’t think it’s on Bullen either, but you could definitely question some of his decisions in the last twenty minutes. Generally though, we were well set up and looked dangerous. The game lost by at least one moment of poor goalkeeping, and then we just imploded after the second goal. Obviously the game should have been out of sight though. 
I also think it’s blatantly obvious how huge a mistake he has been making in recent weeks by not playing O’Connor. 

Aye by all means criticise him for the last however many games we’ve played since Killie but he got it right today and it was paying off. Had Adeloye scored even one of his chances and we went 2-0 up we’d be rightfully praising him. As it is the strikers were poor in front of goal and it allowed Dunfermline to somehow win that.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Aye by all means criticise him for the last however many games we’ve played since Killie but he got it right today and it was paying off. Had Adeloye scored even one of his chances and we went 2-0 up we’d be rightfully praising him. As it is the strikers were poor in front of goal and it allowed Dunfermline to somehow win that.

I don’t disagree with you tbh. 

4 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm gutted beyond belief after that. Haven't felt this low after a game since alloa away. 

Today hurts but still in our own hands. Dont think I'll ever feel as low as I did v Alloa. Thought we'd blown it and was in a shite mood all week. Only saving grace is we play queens next and if we cant beat a basically relegated team we dont deserve it 

Edited by Thereisalight..

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Wouldn’t want to be a player going to tonight’s event 

I would cancel it tbh - too many idiots with something to say for themselves will be going. We have a huge game next week, more division is the last thing we need. 

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

QOS are basically relegated so have nothing to play for next week.

As if that matters to them.

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Positives are that we were very good until the equaliser

Kind of thing you say at the beginning of the season, not the end.

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s a fucking sickener today.

Story of the season.