The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

22 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Ahh, McGinty at the equaliser getting it up Moyo was what prompted the tantrum - what a guy!

Good to see the SRE back on the hating Tomi bandwagon - bunch of thick c***s. They deserve to watch a team of people “playing for the badge” just to see how truly shite it would be. 

It’s all because what the commentary team were saying last night! 

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

It’s all because what the commentary team were saying last night! 

I wasn’t sure if it was people watching the stream being taken in by the nonsense spouted (I’ve not heard it) Ultimately this stuff around Tomi is deeply ingrained with some people now and it is absolutely irrelevant what he actually does. 

These people genuinely deserve to watch Bryden up front himself for the rest of the season. 

26 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Good to see the SRE back on the hating Tomi bandwagon - bunch of thick c***s. They deserve to watch a team of people “playing for the badge” just to see how truly shite it would be. 

Some of our supporters are monosyllabic idiots with pea sized brains. The SRE proves that beyond doubt. Best thing they did was make it private so I can't see the utter drivel being spouted.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

I don’t think he took kindly to McGinty’s celebrations after the goal but then decided he had to go back for seconds at full time.

Ye, and if you can't take some GIRFUY when your team has been time-wasting for a large part of the second half then you deserve to pick up your own spat-dummy. What a bunch of cry babies. 

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Some of our supporters are monosyllabic idiots with pea sized brains. The SRE proves that beyond doubt. Best thing they did was make it private so I can't see the utter drivel being spouted.

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The person who made that comment on the SRE about Tomi is a known moron. Enough said.

Also works the turnstiles at Somerset.

I’ve unfollowed it numerous times, it occasionally has some value in terms of videos after victories etc.

I don’t have notifications on it, but look every so often out of interest. I couldn’t have told you that about the person that posted. Fingers crossed for Tomi POTY to watch their heads explode!

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Fingers crossed for Tomi POTY to watch their heads explode!

Amazed if its not Tomi tbf. I'm not sure a credible argument can be made for anyone else? Murdoch or McAdams maybe? 

I'm not counting the guys who joined in January given they've not been here for the full season. McInroy would be up there though. We need to retain him. 

Adeloye and Murdoch are the only two contenders for POTY imo. McInroy is doing a hell of a job in making a late surge for it but the fact he only joined in January means it probably won’t be him. Should have goal of the season tied up after last night though.

Watching Bryden last night, he looks a support player like McKenzie has become. Running in to space and holding the ball up or moving it to the supporting midfielders. 
Decent enough player but will likely have a single digit goal return.

Unfortunately he looks to be part of the problem rather than the cure. We need an attacking style that works rather than what we do regardless of the forward line.

We get the ball to the opposition box and give the ball away, commit midfielders forward and get caught on the counter. Treating the ball like a ticking bomb, moving it quickly hasn’t worked. 
Adeloyes goals have came from him running off a defender or finding space rather than the way we play. 

33 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Watching Bryden last night, he looks a support player like McKenzie has become. Running in to space and holding the ball up or moving it to the supporting midfielders. 
Decent enough player but will likely have a single digit goal return.

Unfortunately he looks to be part of the problem rather than the cure. We need an attacking style that works rather than what we do regardless of the forward line.

Bryden is 17 years old and leading the line in the Championship. That’s a huge ask for the player and to be fair he’s making a decent first of it . I’d say he’s definitely one for the future , that big frame will fill out in the next few years . The question is what to do with him in the summer when the panic is over and things settle down a bit . Do we keep him in the pool as an under study to Ashford or does he go out on loan to get games ? If he goes out we are looking at three strikers coming in , hopefully one is Tomi .

19 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Give a special award to David Hopkin for assembling such a fine season starting squad. There's even a trophy ready made for him.

Screenshot_20220402-142343_Firefox.thumb.jpg.3a95e0f16effb795abffb60f57740519.jpg

Let's not forget Jim 'going through the motions' Duffy. Spouting his football clichés and generally not giving a flying f**k. He's just as bad as Hopkin as far as I'm concerned. Two of the worst managers in our history in one season. It's quite something that our league future is in our own hands given the collective binfire that Hopkin started and Duffy chucked fuel on.

7 minutes ago, North British said:

Bryden is 17 years old and leading the line in the Championship. That’s a huge ask for the player and to be fair he’s making a decent first of it . I’d say he’s definitely one for the future , that big frame will fill out in the next few years . The question is what to do with him in the summer when the panic is over and things settle down a bit . Do we keep him in the pool as an under study to Ashford or does he go out on loan to get games ? If he goes out we are looking at three strikers coming in , hopefully one is Tomi .

I'm guessing he will be involved next season.. Been trying to work out why Bullen is putting so much faith in him and taking big risks in crucial games. Can only assume he sees something special there and wants to build up game time.