The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

That poor boy Bryden btw, Lee Bullen's band-aid.  No ready and just gonna feel shite about himself all so some bald clown can mute some of his deserving criticism. 

Hamilton are ridiculously comfortable playing against our narrow setup but Bullen is persisting because it worked last weekend.

The only time we look vaguely dangerous is getting it out wide and cutting it back but when your only wide player on the right is Houston what Hope have you got.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Racism in all forms is unacceptable and it's clear there is an agenda from bclub employees against Tomi Adeloye.  

I might be seen as a problematic character to the club but at no point was I throwing about racist tropes to Andre Wright while volunteering.  Why do Callum et all get away with this.  It's important to call it out. 

I wasn't there or listening tonight but I'm not surprised. Unconscious bias is a hing. I fully expect two responses to your legitimate concern:

(1) I know racism and that's not it.

(2) I know the AuMedia team and they don't have a racist bone in their body.

Bullen having the odd excellent player digging him out of a hole again. 

- The half time choice of substitute. 
- Playing Maxwell in central midfield, limiting the impact of McInroy. 
- Watching Bryden finally start to get some joy wide left, before moving him up front again - where he just isn’t ready for the physical challenge. 
- Bring Moffat on, and play incredibly narrowly with acres of space out wide. Punt balls in the general direction of three forwards who aren’t suited to it. 

Incredible from McInroy though - some excellent celebrations from the players in there. 

Got out of jail there but probably deserved something from the game. O’Connor was definitely injured hence his substitution. Adeloye obviously not 100% himself. I am a cynic but I actually thought Bryden did well tonight without ever looking a goal threat. 
Playing Houston and McKenzie is like playing with 9 men though.

Set up the same way with the same defence. Give away a cheap goal and then don’t create a single chance. Absolutely shite to watch again. Barely any fight other than arguing with Hamilton players.

The goal was an absolute screamer, we are relying on Adeloye scoring goals out of nothing or McInroy skelping them.

I can’t believe Bullen came over to salute the fans after that like we had battled for a point.

McAdams kept us in the game but again we did nothing in the final third. 

The only highlight was the boy running 70 yards to get it up the Hamilton fans 

9 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Got out of jail there but probably deserved something from the game. O’Connor was definitely injured hence his substitution. Adeloye obviously not 100% himself. I am a cynic but I actually thought Bryden did well tonight without ever looking a goal threat. 
Playing Houston and McKenzie is like playing with 9 men though.

He did okay and looked better when moved out to the left, he definitely didn’t when up front though. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Set up the same way with the same defence. Give away a cheap goal and then don’t create a single chance. Absolutely shite to watch again. Barely any fight other than arguing with Hamilton players.

The goal was an absolute screamer, we are relying on Adeloye scoring goals out of nothing or McInroy skelping them.

I can’t believe Bullen came over to salute the fans after that like we had battled for a point.

McAdams kept us in the game but again we did nothing in the final third. 

The only highlight was the boy running 70 yards to get it up the Hamilton fans 

It was the flattest crowd imaginable, in a big game chasing a late goal. Primarily because it looked nothing like we were chasing a late goal - it was pathetic. 

32 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It was the flattest crowd imaginable, in a big game chasing a late goal. Primarily because it looked nothing like we were chasing a late goal - it was pathetic. 

It's been like that all season because there's not really any exciting players to get behind. This bunch of players are horrific to watch, this season just needs to get in the bin.

2 hours ago, Rodders1910 said:

Bullen out anyone?

Still too early for that imo. If we're relegated, aye. If we scrape to 8th I'd give him the summer to build his own team tbh. I don't think he's as stubborn as Hopkin & Duffy so he can change. With his own backroom team I think he'd do better. Too many players and coaches have gotten a free ride because the previous two managers were atrocious. We need a clear out in the summer.