The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I hope there is a Shankland or Larsen element here where Bryden comes in and is an absolute star, grasps the opportunity with both hands and proves everyone wrong.

if he doesn’t, I think there will be a section of fans turn on him because of it.

Nonse of the fans have put this expectation on Bryden, Bullen has by forcing him in before others continually.

there are a number of things he could do today and hasnt. He’s taken a formation that hasn’t worked and replicated it with different players. Today could be a big turning point in Bullens time as manager. 

14 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I hope there is a Shankland or Larsen element here where Bryden comes in and is an absolute star, grasps the opportunity with both hands and proves everyone wrong.

if he doesn’t, I think there will be a section of fans turn on him because of it.

Nonse of the fans have put this expectation on Bryden, Bullen has by forcing him in before others continually.

there are a number of things he could do today and hasnt. He’s taken a formation that hasn’t worked and replicated it with different players. Today could be a big turning point in Bullens time as manager. 

This is part of it as well - some of the “at least he’ll play for the badge” group will turn on him as they’ll see his lack of readiness as a lack of effort. 

I would love Bryden to come in and do well, but there has been no indication of that so far. Bryden’s performance today is entirely on Bullen, (whether positive or negative) as is today’s result. 

If I could have picked the team I thought Bullen would play today it would be this one, and somehow I’m still in disbelief. 

ETA, Ugwu has also abused McGinty at every opportunity this season. 

Edited by No_Problemo

Ayr come out the traps, first 15 minutes have all the ball but nothing going in to the box. 

Morton close us down, we give up and have no ideas.

Morton dominate the next half hour, we concede a cheap goal and have changed nothing since

Either Morton will be happy at 1-0 or they will score another couple.

Bullen isn’t one for changing so we will likely see Moffat for Bryden after 15 minutes and we will lose without laying a glove on Morton.

if that happens we are in the shite and Mathie better have Bullen in his office on Monday morning for a word. 3 games in a row this has happened and he’s changed f**k all. 

Bryden, Houston and McKenzie are absolutely miles out of their depth. 

Bullen somehow the only one that couldn’t see this coming. Hopefully Bullen finds some rational thought and brings on more attacking wide players, before Tomi is able to enter the match.