The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Tbf to Kerr, anyone who followed McCall was going to have it tough.

He clearly had a style he wanted to play and I thought he recruited reasonably well in the summer. His crap January window finished him off as we had nothing up front.

I expect he would have done better in our current setup with Mathie & Glendinning. He's certainly a better manager than Duffy and Hopkin and they've managed to forge careers. 

All the best to Kerr, it didn't work out for him here but I wish him well.

1 hour ago, Lochwood said:

Is there a pay at the gate on saturday

Not as such, as is the way these days you have to queue twice - once to buy a ticket and then again to actually get in. Why football fans have to go through this rigmarole is beyond me.

The ticket office at the ground on Sinclair Street is open on Saturday from lunchtime. I believe you can also buy tickets online from our website, but I’ve never had to do that so I can’t tell you how good, bad or indifferent that system is.

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Tbf to Kerr, anyone who followed McCall was going to have it tough.

He clearly had a style he wanted to play and I thought he recruited reasonably well in the summer. His crap January window finished him off as we had nothing up front.

I expect he would have done better in our current setup with Mathie & Glendinning. He's certainly a better manager than Duffy and Hopkin and they've managed to forge careers. 

All the best to Kerr, it didn't work out for him here but I wish him well.

I'm sure Kerr would still be here if Lachlan was still owner. Lachlan wasn't known for doing what the fans wanted when it came to sacking managers.

By all accounts, Kerr worked really hard to try to make it happen but it didn't work out. He was nowhere near as bad as Hopkin and Duffy though. In fact, those two clowns made me wish we'd kept Kerr.

Good luck to him.

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Same turnstiles for the western end of the Cowshed and for the WDE.

I know. This won't be my first trip to Cappielow 😀

Sometimes access to the Wee Dublin is taped off.

1 hour ago, RedEd said:

I know. This won't be my first trip to Cappielow 😀

Sometimes access to the Wee Dublin is taped off.

Seemingly we are at the far end of the  cowshed as away team come through wee Dublin end to and from pitch 

13 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Sounds like no Rowe, Dempsey or Tomi. We are utterly fucked. 

If I see Bryden up front I won’t be bothering to watch, similarly if I see Moffat up front with Maxwell and McKenzie wide. 

Wait until it’s Bryden flanked by Maxwell and McKenzie.

16 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Sounds like no Rowe, Dempsey or Tomi. We are utterly fucked. 

If I see Bryden up front I won’t be bothering to watch, similarly if I see Moffat up front with Maxwell and McKenzie wide. 

I actually reckon he'll play Gondoh upfront, hence why he was getting his fitness up in a reserve match. 

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Wait until it’s Bryden flanked by Maxwell and McKenzie.

My head will explode for about the twentieth time this season...

6 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I actually reckon he'll play Gondoh upfront, hence why he was getting his fitness up in a reserve match. 

Can’t see that at all! He hasn’t really trusted Gondoh off the bench at all recently. 

Dempsey being out gives Bullen the opportunity to play Murdoch and Kenyon deeper and play more attacking wide players who along with McInroy look to get close to and play off of Moffat. It is our only chance of creating anything, but I’ll be amazed if Bullen does it. 

Edited by No_Problemo

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Seemingly we are at the far end of the  cowshed as away team come through wee Dublin end to and from pitch 

No they dont. Away team now uses the gym at the Sinclair street turnstiles.

If you are in cowshed, i presume its due to the pitch invasion by Thistle and then Morton fans.

Would be as well playing McKenzie as the centre forward and giving either Gondoh or O'Connor a place out wide, and try and get McInroy forward to support as much as possible if he has Kenyon and Murdoch behind him.