The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

What a load of negative nonsense spoken about Tommy.

Fully entitled to go home to family if not playing or training and guaranteed Ayr will have sorted treatment if needed with an English club near him.

I knew before the Killie game he was only 50/50 to a foot injury, if Bullen had left him out he would have got pelters from this forum, the manager and him agreed to give it a try but it didn’t work out and those Killie c—— were not taking any prisoners in the game I watched unlike our sorrylot of defenders, I think people should back off criticising our top scorer.

1 hour ago, Lochwood said:

What a load of negative nonsense spoken about Tommy.

Fully entitled to go home to family if not playing or training and guaranteed Ayr will have sorted treatment if needed with an English club near him.

I knew before the Killie game he was only 50/50 to a foot injury, if Bullen had left him out he would have got pelters from this forum, the manager and him agreed to give it a try but it didn’t work out and those Killie c—— were not taking any prisoners in the game I watched unlike our sorrylot of defenders, I think people should back off criticising our top scorer.

Quite incredible that in what has been one of the most demoralising campaigns in our history, our top scorer (by miles) gets the amount of criticism he does. 

38 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Hope naecunt is voting for Stevo or Shankland in the table naming thing for the Hub...2 top ballers who've sullied their own names by being conspiracy theorist doughnuts

It is only because they use social media people know they are anti-vax. I have no idea what John Traynor or Davie Craigs stance is but they could be devil worshipers or flat earthers for all I know. 

Not liking a player who is a bit weird on social media is a modern problem that I don't understand. 

43 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Hope naecunt is voting for Stevo or Shankland in the table naming thing for the Hub...2 top ballers who've sullied their own names by being conspiracy theorist doughnuts

Went for Murphy, Fleming, McAnespie and Stewart , showing my age I think 

55 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Went for Shankland, Stewart, Murphy, Hurst. 

14 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

It is only because they use social media people know they are anti-vax. I have no idea what John Traynor or Davie Craigs stance is but they could be devil worshipers or flat earthers for all I know. 

Not liking a player who is a bit weird on social media is a modern problem that I don't understand. 

100% this.

It's about what they did for Ayr United and how they interacted with our support that's the important thing, not their politics, nor their views on climate change or whether or not they like wearing a mask or not.

Who gives a toss ???

I went Hurst and Teale as they stand out personally for me due to my age, and I'm sure those of an older generation will make sure the likes of Murphy etc get plenty votes. 

Didn't sit right with me voting Shankland when he is still playing, don't fancy sitting at the Shankland table one time post match when he's just scored a couple of goals against us that day (especially if it was for Killie or something).  

15 hours ago, mugen_power said:

There views on COVID or anything else for that matter didn’t come into the thinking to me. I voted purely on their contribution in an Ayr top. 

I went for Shankland, Stevo, Hurst and Devlin. Some of the older players are probably bigger club legends however I’m too young to remember them. 

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

100% this.

It's about what they did for Ayr United and how they interacted with our support that's the important thing, not their politics, nor their views on climate change or whether or not they like wearing a mask or not.

Who gives a toss ???

If anyone thinks either of these two have considered evidence and have made an educated judgement then I assume they have never heard either of them speak. 
Had they committed a crime or, even on social media, made a comment that was even slightly off the mark in terms of racism, sexism, homophobia etc then aye, f**k them. 

If I want advice on anything other than football, I don’t check footballers feeds. 

Voted yesterday so i think I went for Shankland, Hurst, Teale and Robertson ( for his superb solo goal in the 4-2 win against St Mirren back in 2001.)

I'm guessing cause Moffat is still in the squad and at the club he wasn't included? Otherwise that would be a pretty big omission.

Guys , just a reminder in the voting for players  on tables , all entries must be done  through the official link , number of people putting their votes onto Twitter , Facebook etc , those comments are not monitored and therefore not counted , so ensure if you want your vote counted use the correct link