The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Based on him only just arriving in Scottish football, he won’t have accumulated many points. Depends on what it was classed as but I am guessing it could be a couple of games if it was judged as dangerous. 

Yeah, I’m guessing a couple of games at best based it on being a straight red tackle...

Friend of mines kid was on your bench today, young Dario Viviani...his dad's a good killie fan but don't hold that against the lad 😀

Every chance he was just making up numbers today but some buzz for the young fella being involved, hope he keeps in and around first team next season

10 hours ago, Squalor Vic said:

Friend of mines kid was on your bench today, young Dario Viviani...his dad's a good killie fan but don't hold that against the lad 😀

Every chance he was just making up numbers today but some buzz for the young fella being involved, hope he keeps in and around first team next season

There is no such thing.

22 hours ago, Trogdor said:

The last couple of seasons have been torture tbh. We were spoiled before (under Uncle Ian) but the football has been eye bleedingly bad for the majority of the time since.

It wasn't all sweetness and light under McCall, the season that El Alagui was up top and we were relegated (2016/17), we were utterly horrendous most weeks as was the football we played.

I'd say the games under Bullen are an upgrade on that and look what happened when McCall was given time.....

4 of our 6 games left are against bottom half table teams. 3 home. If we someone find ourselves bottom 2 with that run in it's a massive failure from everyone involved. I think we prob will have just enough for 8th, but wouldn't put money on it. A Partick win on Tuesday would be huge for us

It wasn't all sweetness and light under McCall, the season that El Alagui was up top and we were relegated (2016/17), we were utterly horrendous most weeks as was the football we played.
I'd say the games under Bullen are an upgrade on that and look what happened when McCall was given time.....

Part time though, and pretty obvious McCall set out to from the beginning..not lose games and hopefully just squeak past staying in the league. Should have turned full time that season regardless of the logistics

As much as things are looking better than they did a couple of months back, I am still astounded that Bullen felt a front two of Bryden and McKenzie (being supported by the two least direct wing backs imaginable) was going to help us grab a goal at the weekend. I think they would struggle to get five goals between them starting over a season at this level. 23 starts and one goal this season so far for McKenzie is utterly woeful. 

51 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

As much as things are looking better than they did a couple of months back, I am still astounded that Bullen felt a front two of Bryden and McKenzie (being supported by the two least direct wing backs imaginable) was going to help us grab a goal at the weekend. I think they would struggle to get five goals between them starting over a season at this level. 23 starts and one goal this season so far for McKenzie is utterly woeful. 

Lee Bullen likes running. 

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I wanted McCall sacked that season. Particularly after the 6-2 game against St Mirren.

7 hours ago, motley123rock said:

Bugger all wrong with him if he can journey several hundred miles to watch a game in London. 

We don’t know what’s wrong with him. Someone said he had strapping on his foot/ankle, it could be that he has broken something meaning he can’t train so is down with his friends and family until he can

8 hours ago, motley123rock said:

Bugger all wrong with him if he can journey several hundred miles to watch a game in London. 

I have just travelled to Portugal for 5 days with a broken arm , should I have just stayed home as I had an injury ? 

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I have just travelled to Portugal for 5 days with a broken arm , should I have just stayed home as I had an injury ? 

If you can travel to Portugal, then you are quite clearly capable of playing in a professional football match. 

I had noticed some of this shite directed at Tomi on the SRE, it’s shameful and utter nonsense.