The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

38 minutes ago, fullmetaljacket said:

Has the away end sold out? Trying to get another 2 but says none available?
Don't know if it's just crashed. Can you phone the Ayr club shop and pay by card?

You can phone shop , we have a small number available for West Stand , only available over phone in club shop , railway end all that’s left is 2 concession tickets again only available by contacting shop

17 hours ago, Hursty said:

For anyone feeling confident and fancies a bet - B365 have James Maxwell 33/1 first goal and 14/1 anytime scorer tomorrow.   Its only 9/1 and 4/1 for same at Skybet or Ladbrokes.  

He's the same price as Nick McAllister and a bigger price than Salkeld. Clearly they've done lots of work putting this market together. 14/1 anytime price is brilliant value. 

😂😂😂

59 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

He's the same price as Nick McAllister and a bigger price than Salkeld. Clearly they've done lots of work putting this market together. 14/1 anytime price is brilliant value. 

😂😂😂

Aye they've priced him as a non playing full back.  16/1 anytime and 40/1 FGS now!    Kinlay Bilham is only 12/1 hah.

They do it quite often - was about half way through our first season back up when they started pricing Shankland as a main striker - he was scoring every game and was still priced the same as some of the defenders.   Think it's just lazy - Innes Cameron of QoS is joint 2nd favourite tonight 🤣

Edited by Hursty

12 minutes ago, rossj871 said:

Lads I’ve majorly fucked it, didn’t realise ticket sales stopped at 5. Anyone a spare ticket or a way I can get one? Cheers 

I think you can still buy them online on your phone right up to kick off.