The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
4 minutes ago, diege said:
I know he'll be on a big wage at Celtic, but get this Kerr McInroy signed up pronto!
Ben Dempsey impressing again too
Amazing what happens when you actually have a midfield

Pretty sure he's confirmed he's leaving celtic at the end of the season, let's hope it's to us.

Yeah but he'll be on some cash with them, would take a big hit commiting to us unless we go crazy, fingers crossed

Next Saturday can't come quick enough! I walked away from Somerset after killie scored that last min pen absolutely fed up with the team and direction we were going in to being on the highest of highs now and loving everything about the club again, still early days but I think we have the right guys in Bullen and Mathie to take us forward.

On 05/02/2022 at 21:48, AuAl said:

I feel we're getting slightly better as we go, but I really fear it won't be enough unless we see more drastic improvements in the next 2/3 games.

After the game at Palmerston I was sure we were going to go down, and while we don't look like as much of a bin fire, there hasn't been anywhere near enough to suggest we are capable of pulling away. I think it'll be 9th for us.

Well then. They've shut me right up since then.

Another win against Queens would be massive. Some result today, i'm away to get absolutely steaming.

That's Ayrs first win in Inverness in 6972 days. You can see a complete change in this team since Bullen walked in the door. He's brought in the players to get us out the mess we were in. Ayr have not just a midfield now but a fantastic one!

Adeloye looked brilliant today. Midfield put in a shift and....

McGinty seems to have had two decent games on the trot.

I don't see us in a relegation battle now. Id say it's possible to catch Raith now but I maybe that's a tad overconfident.

We are the super and we're going places under Bullen! 😁👍

I'd be equally as delighted with 5th or 8th. Too much to do for a top 4 finish. Bullen said in his first interview that hopefully we "hit a purple patch", which has finally happened. There's absolutely no reason we can't get 9/9 from the next three games, but I'd be happy with 7 (draw with Raith away).

5 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

That's Ayrs first win in Inverness in 6972 days. You can see a complete change in this team since Bullen walked in the door. He's brought in the players to get us out the mess we were in. Ayr have not just a midfield now but a fantastic one!

Adeloye looked brilliant today. Midfield put in a shift and....

McGinty seems to have had two decent games on the trot.

I don't see us in a relegation battle now. Id say it's possible to catch Raith now but I maybe that's a tad overconfident.

We are the super and we're going places under Bullen! 😁👍

After the mess of the first half of the season, I would have been happy just to stay in the league.

The difference both on and off the park in such a short space of time has been brilliant.

That's two away fixtures in a row, both in places where we hadn't won in a years, and two wins.

14 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

That's two away fixtures in a row, both in places where we hadn't won in a years, and two wins.

Third one next week from hoodoo Palmerston. 😁👍

Edited by Roxanne's man
It's at Somerset 😁

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
10 minutes ago, HMIP said:
Think we might be getting carried away.  Everyone below us has a game in hand.  Focus!

100% but this league is crazy, 3 months ago you would have put Raith a stick on for 4th at worst the way they are going they could end up in a relegation playoff.

The only thing spoiling things is that ourselves, Accies, Morton and Dunfermline are all improving.  If Queens get a new manager bounce then this will still be incredibly tight.  Next Saturday is just huge.