The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
27 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:
I fail to see how Lafferty has managed to make a living as a footballer.
He's dog shite.

I think he had a decent record for NI and kept getting moves off the back of that, he was utterly mince like a lot of so called premier league strikers who apparently will piss all over the championship, you just need to look at Bruce Anderson as an example with us couldn't hit a barn door but is scoring regularly for livi.

I think Anderson’s poor form was down to our inept manager at the time tbh

24 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
32 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:
He's dog shite.

I think he had a decent record for NI and kept getting moves off the back of that, he was utterly mince like a lot of so called premier league strikers who apparently will piss all over the championship, you just need to look at Bruce Anderson as an example with us couldn't hit a barn door but is scoring regularly for livi.

It's weird how players can be good at international level but poor at club level.

Lukas Podolski is a good example of this.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

It's weird how players can be good at international level but poor at club level.

If you take away the goals he scored against Sweden and poland in his earlier international career, in 2007 and 2009, majority of his international goals are against the likes of 'San Marino, Faroe Islands and Azerbaijan' etc.

That's not me stating anything wrong with these international teams, as a Scotland fan, I've seen how difficult coming up against teams like this can look.

However, id have Adeloye in my team before him everyday. International career or not. Not just because Adeloye is a better football player but because Adeloye is not a overpaid arrogant dirty killie cheating b*****d.

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

If you take away the goals he scored against Sweden and poland in his earlier international career, in 2007 and 2009, majority of his international goals are against the likes of 'San Marino, Faroe Islands and Azerbaijan' etc.

That's not me stating anything wrong with these international teams, as a Scotland fan, I've seen how difficult coming up against teams like this can look.

However, id have Adeloye in my team before him everyday. International career or not. Not just because Adeloye is a better football player but because Adeloye is not a overpaid arrogant dirty killie cheating b*****d.

I'd take Ian Cashmore over Lafferty.

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

I don’t remember Podolski playing for Killie.

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

He's dog shite.

He's is and has been a decent striker, a complete cock though and I wouldn't want him anywhere near us, absolute mercenary who is getting a second chance to fleece the 'Billy Big Baws Brigade ' up the road..........which is nice 😁

Be interesting how they bounce back this weekend. There squad doesn’t look any better than Particks, a lot of good Championship level players but missing that bit of extra quality to make them stand out. 
Like Thistle, they bottom out occasionally and lose 2-3 games on the trot before finding a bit of consistency. If they lose and Arbroath win it could be a difficult 8 points to claw back. Will Arbroath drop 8 points in the remainder of the season? Absolutely. Will Kilmarnock lose 8 less points? I’m not so sure on the form so far. 
I think Raith, Partick and Inverness will be concentrating on holding on to a play off place soon. 
For all the talk of a split in the Championship this season, the form of teams and potential improvements from Morton, Hamilton and Dunfermline, some of the current top 5 might get sucked in to the relegation play-off fight.

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Lukas Podolski - the man who came up with the genius observation that, "football is like chess, only without the dice". 😂 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Be interesting how they bounce back this weekend. There squad doesn’t look any better than Particks, a lot of good Championship level players but missing that bit of extra quality to make them stand out. 
Like Thistle, they bottom out occasionally and lose 2-3 games on the trot before finding a bit of consistency. If they lose and Arbroath win it could be a difficult 8 points to claw back. Will Arbroath drop 8 points in the remainder of the season? Absolutely. Will Kilmarnock lose 8 less points? I’m not so sure on the form so far. 
I think Raith, Partick and Inverness will be concentrating on holding on to a play off place soon. 
For all the talk of a split in the Championship this season, the form of teams and potential improvements from Morton, Hamilton and Dunfermline, some of the current top 5 might get sucked in to the relegation play-off fight.

No chance any of the top 5 teams will get dragged in for me.They would literally need to lose every game for that to be a possibility with their current points totals.

One might drop out the top 5 especially if inverness/Raith continue their recent poor form and a bottom 5 team goes on a right good run but that's about it.

I am guessing this isn't an official mock-up. It would likely mean bulldozing the new hub. and putting the old floodlights back. 
Haha absolutely not. Found it on a website posted on the Euro 2028 thread. Some interesting stadium mockups posted on that thread if you want a laugh.

18 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:
1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:
I am guessing this isn't an official mock-up. It would likely mean bulldozing the new hub. and putting the old floodlights back. 

Haha absolutely not. Found it on a website posted on the Euro 2028 thread. Some interesting stadium mockups posted on that thread if you want a laugh.

Where's that thread?