The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On 03/02/2022 at 01:08, Hursty said:

Oooh throw in the fact its a work night watching the clock waiting to see how long it takes Lafferty to find space in our parked bus defence to score the only goal.   Sign me up.

Not a fucking chance I'll be there. Will find a stream online and probably ignore it 🤣

Predictably, I'm now going.  Absolutely pathetic lack of willpower on display once again haha.  

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
14 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
Sales appear to have moved quickly last few hours for the away end, over 1000 now.

Always knew it would, should be a cracking atmosphere.

-1................🤫 I'll be entertaining Mrs Hursey7.........................

13 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

TBH prefer this video of him

Well there you go, that wee lad going Yaldy after Jim Dick's goal is a 14 year old Diege

Edited by diege

I’m assuming we won’t have to sit where the ticket says and aw the folk chanting can just stand in the same bit? Going to be a cracking atmosphere [emoji835]️[emoji836]️. FTK

Many sections of the home end now sold out. Ayr tickets still a trickle. Pity the occasion not being joined by both sets of supporters.

12 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm not usually one for "first scorer" bets, but Kerr McInroy at 28/1 has to be worth a couple of quid.

A rather generous 11/2 on offer for the Super as well.

McGinty 33/1 anytime. 

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Looking at McGinty’s record, he actually has a decent goal scoring record at some of his other clubs. With us, it looks like he has no idea whatsoever how to attack a corner. 

In fairness, our corners generally fail to beat the first man (or are wasted short), although McInroy looks like he can cross a ball going by the couple he had on Saturday and was a HUGE upgrade on anything we've had this season.