The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

The thing that you can’t seem to grasp is that, unlike sevco, we have no external debt, therefore our brilliant benefactors are financing the delicious extras we are seeing at present. Sadly for you, there are therefore no pressures on us at all. We also have four times the core support that you have, despite you being based in a larger conurbation. I know you think the hundreds of thousands of pounds plus add on sales this produces doesn’t matter, but it really does. On the plus side I think your thread is very entertaining and passionate.

Ps...RIP Alex Ingram, probably the first Ayr player I can recall being aware of as a youngster.

More the hundreds of thousands you just got from UEFA but good story nonetheless. 

13 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

The thing that you can’t seem to grasp is that, unlike sevco, we have no external debt, therefore our brilliant benefactors are financing the delicious extras we are seeing at present. Sadly for you, there are therefore no pressures on us at all. We also have four times the core support that you have, despite you being based in a larger conurbation. I know you think the hundreds of thousands of pounds plus add on sales this produces doesn’t matter, but it really does. On the plus side I think your thread is very entertaining and passionate.

Ps...RIP Alex Ingram, probably the first Ayr player I can recall being aware of as a youngster.

The thing you don’t seem to be working out is that you are spending about 5 or 6 times more than us so you obviously need 5 or 6 times our attendance to stay on a par with our outlay

23 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Holy f**k...you're a pensioner?

Your grandkids would be embarrassed if they could read the way you go on, on here.

19 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Shite thread this. Again, just don't reply to them, it's really simple. 

Totally agree. It's the beginning of the end on here for me if it keeps up. Ignore them and get them and their shite patter blocked. 

Its really that simple. Engage with them and you're just encouraging them. 

2 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

Happy Bear Grylls GIF by NBC

What about your ‘overdraft’? and let this be the end of it

Kilmarnock eye up £1m loan as club projected to post seven-figure loss

CASH FLOW 

Kilmarnock to ask for £1m government loan to help them survive the season

Edited by bazka6

1 hour ago, bazka6 said:

CASH FLOW 

Premiership teams only had the offer of loans, 11 teams took advantage. Paid interest free over 20 years.

Championship teams got a gift of £500k, never to be paid back

There was a global pandemic if you have forgotten…

1 hour ago, flood said:

Premiership teams only had the offer of loans, 11 teams took advantage. Paid interest free over 20 years.

Championship teams got a gift of £500k, never to be paid back

There was a global pandemic if you have forgotten…

I genuinely don’t care. Just don’t let your village idiots come on here and lie like you’re an immaculate club and owned by Sheikh Billy Bin Bowie, they’re embarrassing you. They can stop spouting pish for 20 yrs then.

Standing in the street shouting at folk wouldn’t be considered banter.

God help your thread if you don’t get promoted.

Edited by bazka6

7 hours ago, bazka6 said:

CASH FLOW 

Loan was available to all the BIG clubs. Handouts were given to the small clubs. Had it not been for those handouts ,Ayr would have folded.

It's funny, Ayr fans refer to a loan as a loan and Killie fans lose the heid. Killie fans refer to a grant as a handout or a gift and Ayr fans don't bat an eyelid.

The Super obviously continue to live rent free in the empty heads of these DKBs.