The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’ve honestly never understood the need for grown adults to try and get “bites” on football forums from random strangers. Absolutely bizarre behaviour. 

It’s called banter, unfortunately since the kids were born I don’t get to the boozer as often to participate in it. Nothing personal, truth be told I don’t actually hate yous that much.

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

paying over the odds for 25 average players, then paying for McInnes and his back room staff, them paying for half a dozen players to try to polish the turd of a season they hate having, currently getting schooled by a part time team. 

^^^^ Dreams of seeing 25/20/15/10 (delete as appropriate) average players on the books at Ayr.

And if their season has been a turd, what's yours been: chronic diarrhoea?

(FYI every team in the league has, thus far, been schooled by a part-time team, including Ayr and Morton.)

4 hours ago, motley123rock said:

I would imagine that Billy Bowie is probably burning his way through is wealth trying to get his club back to the closed shop of the SPHell. 
Just like any club with a wealthy benefactor Killie are living way above their means at the owner expense. If they make it back then fair play to them. I wouldn’t complain if Bowie was spending his millions Ayr. 

If it was a closed shop then we obviously wouldn't be able to get back into it.

5 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

It’s called banter, unfortunately since the kids were born I don’t get to the boozer as often to participate in it. Nothing personal, truth be told I don’t actually hate yous that much.

I bet the regulars are gutted about that. 

7 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Acting like an utter moron isn’t banter tbh. 

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

If it was a closed shop then we obviously wouldn't be able to get back into it.

It's only called a closed shop by those clubs that are incapable of gaining promotion to it. 

Not sure ICT, Accies, County or St Johnstone fans would see it as a closed shop. 

18 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

^^^^ Dreams of seeing 25/20/15/10 (delete as appropriate) average players on the books at Ayr.

(FYI every team in the league has, thus far, been schooled by a part-time team, including Ayr and Morton.)

I’ll assume you are just a permarager looking for an argument and venting about stuff you know f**k all about.

I supported Ayr through the McLeod era where he spunked the money made in the championship winning season on dreadful players when we went full time. I supported Ayr through the Daziel era where we still hold the British record for the most amount of players used in a season.

The former led us to George Burley signing youth players released from Premier clubs and jobbers, the latter took us nowhere and we almost went bust. 
if anyone in the championship thinks it’s a good idea and sustainable to have a full time squad of 25 it isn’t an Ayr fan. 

The second part of your rant is all bollocks, I wasn’t making out Ayrs season was good, I was highlighting that Kilmarnocks had been so far a footballing and financial disaster.

I can’t make it any simpler for you unless you want me to do it in picture form

I’ll assume you are just a permarager looking for an argument and venting about stuff you know f**k all about.
I supported Ayr through the McLeod era where he spunked the money made in the championship winning season on dreadful players when we went full time. I supported Ayr through the Daziel era where we still hold the British record for the most amount of players used in a season.
The former led us to George Burley signing youth players released from Premier clubs and jobbers, the latter took us nowhere and we almost went bust. 
if anyone in the championship thinks it’s a good idea and sustainable to have a full time squad of 25 it isn’t an Ayr fan. 

The second part of your rant is all bollocks, I wasn’t making out Ayrs season was good, I was highlighting that Kilmarnocks had been so far a footballing and financial disaster.
Sorry, in the what winning season?

[emoji23]

22 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Aye, and I'll assume, as previously, that you're so used to seeing things through Ayr-tinted spectacles that you have nothing at all to say beyond 'I cannae stand Killie'.

I defer to your expertise on 'rants' and 'bollocks', though; hard to make it any simpler (even with pictures) that your initial post was a. a rant; and b. bollocks from beginning to end. Have a wee think about when back down is a better option than double down...

Oh, and best of luck on Saturday.

Technically they’ve not schooled us. They’ve actually barely laid a glove on us besides a brief spell in the second game of the season. We’ve been unlucky to only win once against them.

19 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Aye, and I'll assume, as previously, that you're so used to seeing things through Ayr-tinted spectacles that you have nothing at all to say beyond 'I cannae stand Killie'.

I defer to your expertise on 'rants' and 'bollocks', though; hard to make it any simpler (even with pictures) that your initial post was a. a rant; and b. bollocks from beginning to end. Have a wee think about when back down is a better option than double down...

Oh, and best of luck on Saturday.

virginton is bad enough but a tribute act is fucking tragic.