The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Did some one forget to put 50p in the electric meter at the hub? seriously though delighted at this one.592170a5b4bb6f73878d01071d17f4cd.jpg

Interesting to see how this goes, he played a blinder against Hearts and then was completely hopeless.

Although he seems to have come alive at Airdrionians.

Good to see Celtic are happy to loan us another player. 

The Afolabi deal hasn't exactly been a roaring success. The young boy Dembele never seems rumoured as a loan target yet doesn't seem particularly close to the first team either. 

A strange situation all round for a very talented player. 

Always thought there was a player in there. He always seemed a bit lethargic and slow when he played for us. Didn't like a tackle.

He's tidy enough on the ball and probably would be better in a more advanced central midfield role. Crawford always had his central midfield sitting deep, so maybe didn't suit his game. Age is on his side and seemed to do well at Airdrie.

Wasn't great for us but wouldn't surprise me if he does well at Ayr.

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

God knows what Saltire will make of this....

Ok, I've set myself up for that, I just hope the boy does well for us. Can anyone suggest a good movie I can watch on Wednesday evening as there's nothing decent on the telly????

Guest TedCrilly

Kerr McInroy has been one of the few players in League 1 who has impressed me during Falkirk's miserable spell down in the seaside leagues. Probably not as impressive as Tait and Hendry but still a really classy player. A far better footballer than Joe Chalmers, certainly. Hopefully he cuts it in the league above.

I'm happy with the signings 👍 

Hopefully Ayr can push on now.

Surprised that Comley hasn't been signed. Though I guess it's my own ignorant perspective of 'Bolton's a bigger team that Airdrie!' however, I can see Mcinroy working wonders in the midfield for Ayr with Dempsey and Murdoch.

1 minute ago, Saltire said:

Ok, I've set myself up for that, I just hope the boy does well for us. Can anyone suggest a good movie I can watch on Wednesday evening as there's nothing decent on the telly????

Give us something to work with. What genre?

2 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Bloody Sunday ??

A decent refresh of the team and some of the underperforming players away. 
Hopefully it will afford us the ability to play in a more attractive way, not only have results been bad but we’ve also been dreadful to watch.

Hopefully we’ll maybe pick up a frees and loan players in the coming weeks as well, I still think we need another midfielder and central defender but I’d settle for Comley an Bradley back