The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 hours ago, Ayrhead1 said:

The criticism Mcginty gets on this thread is way over the top. Every mistake is criticised. Pity we can’t pay £50 million for the perfection that is Harry Maguire!! He is a leader and our captain and is trying his best for the team and played well today imo. Give him a break ffs.

how can one have watched every Ayr game this season and say that. Fair enough footballers make mistakes that’s understandable but the amount of time mcginty has personally cost us points is massive. 

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
5 minutes ago, Killiefan said:
Shankland signing on loan for us tomorrow.

Lol aye he's scored in his last two games 100%, they are letting him on loan.

As well as that, he has already played for two teams this season - would be a fantastic loan signing as he wouldn’t be allowed to play. Magic wind up...

5 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Shankland signing on loan for us tomorrow.

That's nice, that will be a squad of about 40 high earners you'll have and still can't get past the part timers of Arbroath 🤣

Just now, Killiefan said:

Hasn’t played for 2 teams in Scotland this season.

😂

One of those spectacular cases where a moron trolls and simply outs himself as a moron.

16 hours ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Dunfermline seem to be going through a purple patch at the moment yet I don't rate their squad overly well better than ours. 

We've actually done largely alright since Yogi took over, in the ten games since he was appointed not many trans have picked up more points. 

466160038_Screenshot_20220130-134607_FlashScoreUK.thumb.jpg.ea4f778317b8bc2195551b5b7c221fde.jpg

8 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Will be two midfielders from what i've heard, one which can play RB too

The biggest worry for me is our lack of goals from Midfield, it's nothing short of pathetic and I'd hazard that this is the worst season in our history for the amount of goals we've scored from Midfield players.

4 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
4 hours ago, the west curve said:
That will be where this thread goes next season.

Is there an administration thread for you when you don't go up this season.

Can’t see it ever getting that bad unless Bowie or McLeish decide to leave. At worst we will just scale back but I would guess with the McInnes contract we will keep the playing budget pretty consistent until the end of next season now if we don’t go up this year.

33 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Can’t see it ever getting that bad unless Bowie or McLeish decide to leave. At worst we will just scale back but I would guess with the McInnes contract we will keep the playing budget pretty consistent until the end of next season now if we don’t go up this year.

Either way I doubt that there will be an Ayrshire derby with Ayr dropping out the division.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

We've actually done largely alright since Yogi took over, in the ten games since he was appointed not many trans have picked up more points. 

I expect Yogi will keep you up comfortably in the end.

Next weekends game should be interesting, you guys are in a rich vein of form and we are unspectacular at the moment. Hopefully we'll have one or two new faces and it'll be a repeat of the earlier game at Somerset.

Edited by Trogdor

52 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The guy from Coventry? Thought he was a RB/Midfielder?

It wouldn't surprise me if he was one of them, what was his name again? 

No idea about the other, only possibility i've heard of is Liam Craig but think that would take something spectacular to happen before Monday night. 

You said about Iain Wilson but i'd imagine he could end up back at Queens and i wouldn't class Appere as a midfielder