The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Our line up today is going to be very interesting and will tell us a lot about how we are going to look for the rest of the season. Hopefully we’ll be happy with it. 

Yeah, got to have two forwards and two wingers for me. Enough of this negative passive crap. We need to start giving the other team problems rather than setting up to restrict them.

It’s only a question , honestly don’t know of any names but plenty of reliable sources saying our signings are not yet complete 

I’m fully expecting to be let down but it also wouldn’t surprise me if we got a couple of deals over the line on Monday. As has been said, St Johnstone have been busy so Liam Craig might be a viable option. Similarly we don’t really know who’s available down South so we could see someone else come up to sign.

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah, got to have two forwards and two wingers for me. Enough of this negative passive crap. We need to start giving the other team problems rather than setting up to restrict them.

Weather conditions could scupper that 

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

As long as it is some version of 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 I’ll be happy! And a back two of Muirhead and Baird with Tomi up front. 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Weather conditions could scupper that 

If anything, the weather conditions could make it more worthwhile to have two strikers if things are going to be a little more direct.