The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, rb123! said:

That'll be us lost out on Aperre then i'd imagine

I'm not sure as I imagine a deal like this would be in the works longer than today. A lot will depend on the Afolabi situation as we'd need another forward if he went, although it has went quiet on that front recently so assume he's staying.

Serious question.

On signing players from down south, where do they stay? Does the club pay for hotels and travel expenses to head back south and back during the week? 

Wondered this with Adeloye and Gondoh too.

O'Connor as well, as he's came across the water from Ireland.

Edited by Roxanne's man

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Serious question.

On signing players from down south, where do they stay? Does the club pay for hotels and travel expenses to head back south and back during the week? 

I think we sort out accommodation for them and pay for it 

4 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Serious question.

O'Connor as well, as he's came across the water from Ireland.

Think the club have a flat or two they use, players who sign permanently though would stay there till they find a place of their own as far as I know 

20 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Maybe, maybe not. Both can play up front and out wide so if we signed both then it tells me that Maxwell might be offski.

Depends if Afalobi goes back to Celtic(fingers crossed), if he does you could have Adeloye, McKenzie and Ashford strikers.

Maxwell, O'Conner, Gondah and Appere wingers?? Seems a lot of personell to me. As you say could mean Maxwell is going or Mckenzie out on loan?

The 5 subs/9 on the bench rule might have changed things. 

Bully spoke today though about wanting possibly 2 for the middle of the park so i presume the Charlton boy would be one, not sure who else?

It's very difficultfor us to work out since Bully is not long in the door and we don't know what formation we'll be playing

13 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I would put him down more to the loan window , I thought I read they were not putting him on loan until they signed someone 

Yes until they sign Kevin McDonald, AFAIK loan window has been extended so loan signings can be made after deadline day on Monday

Edited by rb123!

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Albinson stays in student accommodation. O’Connor was at the same place until his girlfriend moved over. 

I'm sure iirc that Glynn Hurst stayed in a house next to Tesco 🤔

Is the house on Somerset Road anything to do with Aufc? The one next to the entrance to the Ally McLeod suite and the car dealers 🤔

7 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'm sure iirc that Glynn Hurst stayed in a house next to Tesco 🤔

Is the house on Somerset Road anything to do with Aufc? The one next to the entrance to the Ally McLeod suite and the car dealers 🤔

Was there not a house that Dave smith bought off Lachlan as part of the deal for the club?