The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Mod1967 said:

Whatever CH pairings have played this season they have done so behind defensively weak full backs and virtually no midfield. 

No doubt that's a factor.

However, at home to Arbroath. Away to Inverness. Away to Thistle. 5 goals all because of McGinty. There are more but I can't be arsed checking them all. That's why McGinty gets it tight.

He's atrocious. It's not his fault he gets picked. If he plays tomorrow I'll start to question Bullen's judgement to be honest.

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

I was more annoyed at McCall, who stood on the side, arms folded and did nothing. 

Was actually more amazed that the toilet was a wall 😐

The whole approach to that game was bollocks.

I never got the impression the match was taken seriously at all.

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I was more annoyed at McCall, who stood on the side, arms folded and did nothing. 

Was actually more amazed that the toilet was a wall 😐

I was fucking seething when he hooked Moore and put Bell up front. 

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:
I went to the academy there. How do you think I feel?

Not be long and they will be knocking it down.

It was falling down even when I was there - nearly 14 years ago now.

Edited by Richey Edwards

Just now, Mod1967 said:

And we don't attack particularly well either, it's a poor team in general who have been abysmally led. 

Maybe be better if we sign Domley tomorrow and there's players in the centre. Think that might help the defence as well. 

At the end of the Day, this is Ayr United. Not Manchester United or Real Madrid. 

Unless he, his father and agent have all become Ayr fans today...
I wonder if they'll keep the imminent until tomorrow.
image.png.0aa24ee014251e7c16265094f42324d1.png

Yeah I think this is who it is. Seems to have a decent record at conference level which resulted in Crawley taking a punt on him.

Fitba players comebacks to being given pelters for being shite at fitba usually amount to "Aye but am a pro baller, a make 3 hunner quid a week for 9 months of the year and drive a Mercedes on PCP"

They're never going to start reporting that stuff to their superior cos they got hurt feelings

It's definitely been something racially or religiously motivated and that's utterly abhorrent, but no at all surprising coming from some of the cretins that attach themselves to Ayr United

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah I think this is who it is. Seems to have a decent record at conference level which resulted in Crawley taking a punt on him.

Out of contract in the summer so might be similar to Dempsey in that we'll offer to make it permanent if he impresses. Decent age and enough 1st team experience so hopefully it goes well. Rather take a few risks like this than take the usual suspects up here every summer.