The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The lad gets the blame for every goal and every defeat, player's like Reading, McAllister up at Firhhill for example get away with murder, I actually don't see non tryers

7 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Yes, like I said, not a fan. I wouldn't personally send him abuse though. That's just sad. As an Ayr fan, I reserve the right to moan about players.

in this squad just more than a few who aren't very good. 

The club however should have a look at how their own media treat one of their players however!!!!

7 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Yes, like I said, not a fan. I wouldn't personally send him abuse though. That's just sad. As an Ayr fan, I reserve the right to moan about players.

Point taken and there is a difference, I apologise 

2 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Point taken and there is a difference, I apologise 

Nothing to be sorry for 😊👍

You make a very good point though, half the team aren't all that great. I suppose it's easier to ostracize McGinty as he is at the back and last player before the keeper. Big difference from Bell or Adams.

14 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

You're having a laugh you've been laying into McGinty for months, whether he deserves it or not 

Laying into is a very harsh use of words, for someone saying McGinty is shite at football. I don’t think I would say RM has been laying into anyone. ETA: you have addressed it yourself anyway, so all good! 

Your other point about the treatment by AU media is obviously important!

Edited by No_Problemo

Just now, Roxanne's man said:

Nothing to be sorry for 😊👍

You make a very good point though, half the team aren't all that great. I suppose it's easier to ostracize McGinty as he is at the back and last player before the keeper. Big difference from Bell or Adams.

I used to always moan about Bell. I now realise how good Bell was compared to this fucking shower.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I used to whinge about Chris Higgins.

The current centre backs make him look like Maldini.

I'll never forgive Higgins. I've only ever been to Auchinleck once in my entire life and I'm no going fucking back. 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m hoping with a little more protection in front of the back 4 we might see a better Sean mcginty going forward. I know he hasn’t the best record but has looked ok I’m a few games so here’s hoping 

He’s been at fault for about at least 15 goals alone this season, he’s not improving any time soon unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I'll never forgive Higgins. I've only ever been to Auchinleck once in my entire life and I'm no going fucking back. 

I was more annoyed at McCall, who stood on the side, arms folded and did nothing. 

Was actually more amazed that the toilet was a wall 😐