The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Aperre should be a good move if happens, few pieces of the jigsaw need to fall into place for it to happen including Kevin McDonald signing for the arabs, risky one as that could rumble through the weekend onto deadline day and lead us up a dead end if it falls through....

Not against McCallister going out on loan because i honestly don't think he's good enough for this level but the lack of CM cover is now frightening, surely the club must have a CM coming in before tomorrow???

From what i'm believing we'll get CM (Comley) and a ST (Appere?) and that'll be us, could be late movement for a CB if one becomes available but unlikely unless someone comes in for Muirhead of Fjortoft.

All eyes would lead to Brandon Comley being an imminent though 👀

46 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Believe it’s around noon tomorrow 

Yeah, about then, but you've no chance of getting international clearance for a new player for tomorrow if it hasn't already been applied for. So in reality, you could only sign a domestic player tomorrow (unless you've an international signing already in process just not told anyone yet).

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Desperately trying to hold off my heads gone at the lack of signing news as long as possible....

If it is Comley there's a very high chance the paperwork will have been done at the clubs end today but maybe waiting to see if clearance comes through in time. Not going to want to look like idiots by putting the news out tonight and then come 2:15pm tomorrow when the teamsheet comes out he's nowhere to be seen.

23 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Do you know what a cup is ? Just you guys concentrate on selling some tickets and at least bring over more than 800 fans.

Yes I do know what a cup is. We have plenty of those. Would you like to borrow a few? Please supply your own polish. 

Boardroom Somerset Park 7th September 2008.jpg

10 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

Yes I do know what a cup is. We have plenty of those. Would you like to borrow a few? Please supply your own polish. 

Boardroom Somerset Park 7th September 2008.jpg

Ffs, don't let them borrow anything. Those tinks, like what they did with the Ayrshire Cup, will purloin it for their own use, i.e. melt it down to help pay off some debts.

26 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Aperre should be a good move if happens, few pieces of the jigsaw need to fall into place for it to happen including Kevin McDonald signing for the arabs, risky one as that could rumble through the weekend onto deadline day and lead us up a dead end if it falls through....

Not against McCallister going out on loan because i honestly don't think he's good enough for this level but the lack of CM cover is now frightening, surely the club must have a CM coming in before tomorrow???

From what i'm believing we'll get CM (Comley) and a ST (Appere?) and that'll be us, could be late movement for a CB if one becomes available but unlikely unless someone comes in for Muirhead of Fjortoft.

All eyes would lead to Brandon Comley being an imminent though 👀

Surely Comely would’ve been announced by now if it was happening 

31 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Yeah, about then, but you've no chance of getting international clearance for a new player for tomorrow if it hasn't already been applied for. So in reality, you could only sign a domestic player tomorrow (unless you've an international signing already in process just not told anyone yet).

Believe application was put in early this morning ,so looks like we are awaiting the confirmation before posting any announcement and interview 

Edited by Finlay21

40 minutes ago, rb123! said:

If it is Comley there's a very high chance the paperwork will have been done at the clubs end today but maybe waiting to see if clearance comes through in time. Not going to want to look like idiots by putting the news out tonight and then come 2:15pm tomorrow when the teamsheet comes out he's nowhere to be seen.

14 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Believe application was put in early this morning ,so looks like we are awaiting the confirmation before posting any announcement and interview 

I must be psychic lol