The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m excited now we seem to have moved on some wages and surely will bring in some replacements- I think Mcallister was a right back and reading and muirhead can cover there at a push. I’d push for another midfielder and a striker 

Yes, I'd be VERY VERY surprised if we aren't announcing at least 1 new body later today / tonight as the board will know exactly the "chat" from the fan base, so can't see that we'd ever let Chalmers and McAllister go without bringing people in, especially when it was the main annoyance and worry of how short we were in Midfield.

#Imminent

Bring it on !!!

1 hour ago, ComradeDiego said:

there's McCallister offski (on loan)

This move might be showing Bullen in action. We were all excited about McAllister when he signed but hasn't worked out and a lower league team might help him push on. Bullen obviously looking for a better player than that of Hopkin.

42 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’m excited now we seem to have moved on some wages and surely will bring in some replacements- I think Mcallister was a right back and reading and muirhead can cover there at a push. I’d push for another midfielder and a striker 

Excited is the absolute last thing I'm feeling about the rest of this season haha.  Will be a million times worse if Morton get a result tonight too 🤣

1 striker and 2 midfielders are a bare minimum now. 

A striker, a midfielder and a centre half ideally. We’ll probably get the first two although I wouldn’t rule us out for making a move on Monday if someone becomes available.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

A striker, a midfielder and a centre half ideally. We’ll probably get the first two although I wouldn’t rule us out for making a move on Monday if someone becomes available.

I've still not given up on McGinty getting shipped out.

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ