The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

If we are playing 433 where would that leave Maxwell. Not sure how he’d fit in given the guys that we are looking at are actually midfielders and not a left back playing midfield 

Possibly drop Reading an play Maxwell in the LB position. 

This for me, get McGinty in the sea and Muirhead as center half, O'Connor could also start in place of Maxwell who hasn't been at his best the last two weeksa2748db7542f7aea39ed627cae1d8743.jpg

Yeah this is what I think we’ll end up with but we might also have a new centre half in for Muirhead.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah this is what I think we’ll end up with but we might also have a new centre half in for Muirhead.

Muirhead doesn't seem at the races lately, wouldn't rule out McCall putting in a late spanner to the works for him.....

Muirhead doesn't seem at the races lately, wouldn't rule out McCall putting in a late spanner to the works for him.....

Really wouldn’t care. I think if Muirhead signed for Partick and played regularly it would put a spanner in the works for their promotion push.

56 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Possibly drop Reading an play Maxwell in the LB position. 

This . Reading pretty culpable for the first goal on Saturday as he was for the Accies goal at Somerset .

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

If we are playing 433 where would that leave Maxwell. Not sure how he’d fit in given the guys that we are looking at are actually midfielders and not a left back playing midfield 

Don't care, get rid if not needed.  I'm sure his definitely legitimate Leeds United move will materialize. 

Our fullbacks have a big shitebag problem so you canny play him there as he's even more feart. 

3 hours ago, Saltire said:

The video on B&W Tv (and twitter) is great. Well done to the four of them for getting into the spirit of Scottish culture and to the club for wishing us all a happy Burns Night. Hopefully it will be followed by a happy Saturday.

Fantastic once again from Uncle Jim. A hugely talented poet and an absolute gentleman.👏

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Intelligent players like Maxwell can adapt and I have no doubt he'd be a real asset on the left of a middle 3. His presence there would also allow Reading to get forward and I think they'd compliment each other really well. Moreso if we can get the mix right in the middle of the park.

It's the area of the pitch that more often than not, determines the results of games.

For me it goes a long way to explain why we haven't consistently competed over the past couple of seasons. 

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Potentially looking at putting together a book of his poems in conjunction with Jim where he would put them on sale in club shop and he would like to donate all proceeds back to the club , great gesture from him , hope it happens  

This would be fantastic and has to happen. To become a published poet at 85 years old will be incredible and so well deserved. Really looking forward to this.

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Is it bad that I'm really looking forward to the summer for the clear out of the charlatans and imposters? 

If I get a heads up I'm up for a sesh in the hub that day.