The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Cm Brandon comley previously at Bolton played in a bounce game today against  morton. Apparently scored a screamer from 30 yards.
Looking at his wiki page has more than enough predigree to play at this level, would be a great bit if business if we could beat Carlisle to his signature.

Looking at his wiki page has more than enough predigree to play at this level, would be a great bit if business if we could beat Carlisle to his signature.

Looking on Twitter it seems Carlisle told him they wouldn’t be offering him a deal and he left training with them afterwards. Looks like he might sign for us in that case.

59 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Quite obvious it’s one in and one out no money , and who in there right mind are gonna take Mcginty Or Fjortoft  sit near the box and had a chat with a Stmirren director who says we’ll  not survive with Mcginty and Fjortoft as our centre backs , that’s been echoed by quite a few scouts and ass managers who I’ve spoken to. Looks like we are stuck with them, never mind at least they have the best stats on the gps must mean something ?

download (1).jpeg

5 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Looks like it would be a good coup. Real experience at a good level of football and played well by all accounts. 

Looking forward to it and (insert any inanimate object in existence) should be an upgrade over chalmers. 

FTFY 😉

6 hours ago, bazka6 said:

9152330C-34B0-4550-B8C0-B9FA03E5875B.thumb.jpeg.68b125fc24904aee1eb2fc2f8a3eac9b.jpeg

love this lol

The video on B&W Tv (and twitter) is great. Well done to the four of them for getting into the spirit of Scottish culture and to the club for wishing us all a happy Burns Night. Hopefully it will be followed by a happy Saturday.

4 minutes ago, Saltire said:

The video on B&W Tv (and twitter) is great. Well done to the four of them for getting into the spirit of Scottish culture and to the club for wishing us all a happy Burns Night. Hopefully it will be followed by a happy Saturday.

I enjoyed listening to Jim O'Neil. He took me to my first two away games. I'm not sure whether I should thank him for that 😀

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Any idea what kind of CM he is? Had a look but can’t find anything. 

Sounds like a very good addition if we can pull it off!

Heard he was aggressive in the tackle , holds his own , good passer of the ball , willing to beat players , had a bit of pace , his goal was an added bonus but seemingly was not a long range effort ,just what we need was the quote and better than what we have ( not be too hard mind you ) 

edited 22.20

speaking to someone now , turns out he did not score it was actually Dempsey that scored the goal 

Edited by Finlay21

2 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Heard he was aggressive in the tackle , holds his own , good passer of the ball , willing to beat players , had a bit of pace , his goal was an added bonus but seemingly was not a long range effort , just what we need was the quote and better than what we have ( not be too hard mind you ) 

You should be his agent.😉

You'll be getting him a move to the English Premier with descriptions like that...........