The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I keep saying it but the country is going backwards, it won't be long until we don't leave our own county as we become more insular and ignorant and head back towards Victorian times.
We're certainly heading down that road.

What does this even mean?

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

I still think it will be English based guys rather than the round the houses dross from up here. Not to mention the ones that aren't willing to travel an extra 30 or 40 miles !!

I keep saying it but the country is going backwards, it won't be long until we don't leave our own county as we become more insular and ignorant and head back towards Victorian times.

We're certainly heading down that road.

:osama:

Quite obvious it’s one in and one out no money , and who in there right mind are gonna take Mcginty Or Fjortoft  sit near the box and had a chat with a Stmirren director who says we’ll  not survive with Mcginty and Fjortoft as our centre backs , that’s been echoed by quite a few scouts and ass managers who I’ve spoken to. Looks like we are stuck with them, never mind at least they have the best stats on the gps must mean something ?

3 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Quite obvious it’s one in and one out no money , and who in there right mind are gonna take Mcginty Or Fjortoft  sit near the box and had a chat with a Stmirren director who says we’ll  not survive with Mcginty and Fjortoft as our centre backs , that’s been echoed by quite a few scouts and ass managers who I’ve spoken to. Looks like we are stuck with them, never mind at least they have the best stats on the gps must mean something ?

Very surprised that a St Mirren director would be talking about Fjortoft considering he has  only started about 3 games this season and was not on the pitch , think you are getting too hung up on gps , that helps  with training and fitness sessions not wither they play or not 

5 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Cm Brandon comley previously at Bolton played in a bounce game today against  morton. Apparently scored a screamer from 30 yards.

Been training last few weeks with Carlisle United who were keen on him