The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Getting strong Graham Dorrans vibes here

Dorrans impressed me at the start of the season, was there for an out ball from the defence and moved it from side to side and ran the game. The problem seemed to be there was no one there to win it back for him and the forwards weren't mobile enough to break Ayr down. I haven't seen him since so I don't know how hes performed. 

I have seen Chalmers a lot and I don't know what he is. 

2 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

A decent signing hopefully, spending that much time at Charlton encourages me that he comes with an excellent pedigree.

The number of decent players who've came through the youth setup at Charlton over the years proves the quality of players they produce. 

He's hopefully a player who can flourish with regular playing time and added responsibility. 

I'm really encouraged by this signing. 

Did another of our team not come through Charlton's youth setup? 

Spoiler

Not the best example but Charlton did alright out of it.

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m going to Mexico tomorrow and no idea what the policy is these days of turning of for your flight gassed but if McGinty is off then I’ll be on the cans. I suspect it’ll more likely be Fjortoft if any of our centre backs go.

I was totally OOT ma bin going to Hamburg, will be grand. 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Striker next, centre back as well if we can get one out the door. No way are we carrying 5 centre backs fir the rest of the season. 

Sonni Nattestad 👍

Free Agent. Plays internationally for Faroes but they did well against Scotland, so that what I'm basing it on. So with that knowledge, he's instantly better than McGinty 👍

Genuinely can’t get my head round this.  Dunfermline have taken leave of their senses.  I honestly have nothing against Chalmers, but for whatever reason, he was a yard too slow for the Championship throughout his time at Ayr.  Getting him off the wage bill is a stunning bit of business.

Just now, Roxanne's man said:

Sonni Nattestad 👍

Free Agent. Plays internationally for Faroes but they did well against Scotland, so that what I'm basing it on. So with that knowledge, he's instantly better than McGinty 👍

We used to have two Faeroes international players, let's dae it.