The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Not at the game today due to other commitments and can't even watch the stream. 

Looked on here to see how the game was going.....Looks the same as last week. 

Not as bad as last week tbh. Frustrating with the mistakes for the goals but much improved after the formation change

9 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Not as bad as last week tbh. Frustrating with the mistakes for the goals but much improved after the formation change

Against a better team as well.   Hopefully today can be added to last week and used as a wake up / reminder what we need.  Seems positive if we have indeed got that midfielder signed from Charlton as is being reported, and (I'm going to jinx it here, sorry) as it stands Dunfermline are losing at home in the league....

Edit:  aye shut the f**k up Hursty.  Jinxed it. 

Edited by Hursty

11 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Not at the game today due to other commitments and can't even watch the stream. 

Looked on here to see how the game was going.....Looks the same as last week. 

The formation and set up was completely wrong but since we’ve changed it we’ve just about matched St Mirren. Not sure if that’s because they have took the foot off the gas. 

Bullen’s tactical naivety and use of substitutions are incredibly worrying. 

To start with a back three, and to think that McKenzie and Moffat were the best options centrally is fucking hilarious. The gaping gaps either side of Murdoch were huge - it couldn’t have been more obvious it needed changed. It should have happened earlier.

Saying that, every single player was individually woeful.

Edited by No_Problemo

Just now, Thumper said:

What's the maths on six months' extra wages versus ignomious relegation, when yet again there will be four derbies next season?

This. I completely get we have 4 centre half’s already at the club but one at a push is good enough. We need another or we’re going down. 

Folk need to calm down more than a bit. We're playing a Premier League team with the same gash  that got Hopkin the sack. 

Performances are not ideal but let's see what this month brings before we decide the manager isn't good enough or unduly knicker wetting over Tomi's Instagram account. 

Chill and let this month play out and give the manager time to get things turned round. 

4 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Folk need to calm down more than a bit. We're playing a Premier League team with the same gash  that got Hopkin the sack. 

Performances are not ideal but let's see what this month brings before we decide the manager isn't good enough or unduly knicker wetting over Tomi's Instagram account. 

Chill and let this month play out and give the manager time to get things turned round. 

I don’t think anyone is saying the manager isn’t good enough... that would be a wild thing to say. 

Edited by No_Problemo

I personally thought Gondoh looked good, however, same problem as O'Connor, takes it up the park and nobody is helping him. 

I tried my best to keep swearing to a minimum in front of the boy today but f**k me, McGinty has to go! As far away from the first team as possible!

Again though, Murdoch in the middle himself. Aero managed to keep the heed and McKenzie just unlucky.

It is what it is fellas . We are a bang average Championship team with some young players who need time , some over the hill pro’s , some duds and a couple who might just have some stardust if we can be brave and play them regularly . 

We all know we need players in and pronto , only a week left in the window . The Liam Craig debacle was on a par with the Toderov debacle in the summer . We need to push on with plan B and get players in . Two players coming up from England on loan was the craic on the NorthBank today , hope so . A proper centre half and a striker plus two midfielders would be great .  

The next three games are crucial to our season . Can’t lose any of them .