The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I don't have "insta" or "twitter" nor have I watched a stream this year, however being at the games Adeloye has looked increasingly scunnered and on Saturday he was pretty poor along with the rest of them. That said, he doesn't deserve to be singled out as the service he received was pathetic although he did miss an utter sitter of course.

What I would say is that his body language recently has not looked good at all, he's come across as very moody and also didn't give much of an acknowledgement to the fans when being cheered off against Raith, in a nutshell he looked really cheesed off even though everyone else was on a huge high. He's generally been very good with the supporters but something seems to have changed with his demeanor / attitude over the past few weeks / months.

I don't know if it's playing or off field issues but he certainly doesn't look happy.

Personally I really rate him and agree that we'd be in HUGE trouble without him.

2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:
Sweary words?
In Troon?
Surely not.
.........And your response should of course be............"He f****ng does, and don't call me Shirley".
Good luck tomorrow and hopefully there will be four Ayrshire clubs in the next round.

Fcuk Talbot, stay in cumnock got to say that

As above and I dont stay in Cumnock 😉

7 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Tomorrow is my wee Boys first game at Somerset. After trying on all my old shirts, he asked the question 'When are you taking me to see the football, daddy?'. So we're going tomorrow and I honestly feel so proud in taking him, no matter the score, we're gonna make a day of it and enjoy it.

He's been at Somerset but not during a game. He was very disappointed that 'Somerset Park' didn't have any slides, swings or roundabouts 😂

😊 Rather he was an Ayr fan like his Daddy, than a old firm sheep 🐑.

Here's hoping he has many return trips to see the super in the future.

PHOTO_COLLAGE1642616091244.png

Hope your boys have a great day tomorrow. Took my boy to his first St Mirren game when he was your boys age...a pre season friendy v Aston Villa and he still remembers it. He's nearly 40 now and coming down tomorrow. These memories can last forever...

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

@Finlay21 how many tickets have been sold for tomorrow do you know?

1700 away fans last I heard and hoping for more. Hope the home tickets sell out and the place is rocking like some of our previous visits many years ago now. This was my dream draw as I moved here in 2007 and have considered Ayr my home now and love it but will always be a Saint. Ship Inn at opening time sounds tempting......

28 minutes ago, rb123! said:

See the beer garden is to be open for tomorrow, merchandise winter wollies available next door in the club shop to purchase first!!

Temporary tables and chairs as a number of fans were looking to pay hub a visit , but stupid covid rules would only have allowed 50 , now we can get double that following the covid restrictions criteria 

Edited by Finlay21

2 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Are Ayr more interested in their new pub than they are in the team on the park? A social club with a football team?

I couldn't give a f**k about the hub, but then again I don't drink.

Edited by Richey Edwards

14 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Hope your boys have a great day tomorrow. Took my boy to his first St Mirren game when he was your boys age...a pre season friendy v Aston Villa and he still remembers it. He's nearly 40 now and coming down tomorrow. These memories can last forever...

That's what I'm going for 😊 a day he'll remember. It's great that they remember games like that 😊, Aston Villa being quite the team back then. What was the score?

He's Six years old with Ambitions to play football for Ayr United and Scotland 😅 Wait and see. 

Memories are great. My first game was a Derby in January 1999, I was 8 🤔 though can't remember the score, someone do remind me 😉😝

5 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

That's what I'm going for 😊 a day he'll remember. It's great that they remember games like that 😊, Aston Villa being quite the team back then. What was the score?

He's Six years old with Ambitions to play football for Ayr United and Scotland 😅 Wait and see. 

Memories are great. My first game was a Derby in January 1999, I was 8 🤔 though can't remember the score, someone do remind me 😉😝

My first game was a 3-1 win over Airdrie in August 2000. Glynn Hurst and a Pat McGinlay double were the Ayr goals.

Stupidly, I thought that was how all our games would be. 

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

My boy was about 5/6 years old and we stood on the terracing behind the goal as it was then so he could run about and not be confined to a seat like now.....which is the great thing about Somerset. No idea what the score was...i'll ask him tomorrow. A mate is up from Essex for this game and i'll show him about Ayr's finest watering holes afterwards as he's a nurse down there and needs a good night out.

41 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

My first game was a 3-1 win over Airdrie in August 2000. Glynn Hurst and a Pat McGinlay double were the Ayr goals.

Stupidly, I thought that was how all our games would be. 

I'm sure I was at that game too 😊

Your right though, there was a serious belief around that time that Ayr were world beaters. It wasn't until another Airdrie game i attended, where goalposts were ripped down and so on, that I saw what football could do to losing fans. I hadn't been at a losing game yet 😅

Then of course the decline through Campbell Money, Neil Watt etc. Depressing stuff. 

43 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

No idea what the score was...i'll ask him tomorrow. A mate is up from Essex for this game and i'll show him about Ayr's finest watering holes afterwards as he's a nurse down there and needs a good night out.

Hope you and your friend from Essex have a good time 👍. Different culture here in Ayrshire 😅