The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

do wish the DKBs would go and pollute their own thread.

The fact that they’ve got three in would suggest they might be looking a letting some go . There is one or two I’d take .

27 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Throw us something Robbo we're desperate. 

Will there be new players in the squad before Hamilton ? Of course 

Are the important people in making these decision worried , don’t think so 

is there a plan in place , certainly 

Are some fans panicking for no reason , yes 

33 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Will there be new players in the squad before Hamilton ? Of course 

Are the important people in making these decision worried , don’t think so 

is there a plan in place , certainly 

Are some fans panicking for no reason , yes 

I’m certainly calmer because we have people in place dealing with recruitment. It is still a little frustrating that we still don’t have a central midfielder in given we are a shambles in there, as well as the lack of backroom staff but hopefully both will be in place soon. 

If Duffy was still in charge and nothing was happening, I would be full on heads gone by this point!

29 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m certainly calmer because we have people in place dealing with recruitment. It is still a little frustrating that we still don’t have a central midfielder in given we are a shambles in there, as well as the lack of backroom staff but hopefully both will be in place soon. 

If Duffy was still in charge and nothing was happening, I would be full on heads gone by this point!

Agree with this. There is the sense that within the club it does look like there is a plan and targets for the window, at least compared to previous transfer windows. (Especially the sign half the Morton team that finished below us plan of the summer 2021 window that Hopkin managed to force through.)

Hopefully there is some signing news soon, due to the vital need to strengthen the midfield and get some defensive backup. Though I will admit I'll be getting nervy if there's no new news this time next week.

Notice Bradley isn't in the Hibs squad at all tonight which is surprising.
Just wait and i bet you he'll be announced at Dunfermline tomorrow on loan for rest of the season or something

Played for us and Hibs this season so if he’s to be loaned out again it can only be to ourselves.

Can’t see us having a need for him now though. Not unless we lose Maxwell, then we might have a need for another wide player.

26 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Notice Bradley isn't in the Hibs squad at all tonight which is surprising.

Just wait and i bet you he'll be announced at Dunfermline tomorrow on loan for rest of the season or something

Did he not come on against Albion Rovers though making him ineligible to play for Hibs tonight?

Just caught up with the Jordan Houston interview on B&W TV. First time I've heard the lad speak and he seems a lot more articulate than your average footballer. Seems like a genuine good guy too, so let's hope he can kick on and rediscover his form from his first season at the club. If he can do that it'll be like signing a new player. 

33 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Played for us and Hibs this season so if he’s to be loaned out again it can only be to ourselves.

Can’t see us having a need for him now though. Not unless we lose Maxwell, then we might have a need for another wide player.

When did it change from 3 to 2?

12 minutes ago, rgreig said:

Did he not come on against Albion Rovers though making him ineligible to play for Hibs tonight?

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Yep, you're correct.

Yeah never thought of this