The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

@RandomGuy. you happen to know if we're after Liam Craig or we putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5

The stories to him going to Falkirk were lifted off one our FB fan pages it seems, and the manager said he wouldn't be leaving yesterday. 

He's part of our coaching staff at senior and youth level, and also scouts players and looks after our loan players. I'd be surprised if we let him go in January. 

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The stories to him going to Falkirk were lifted off one our FB fan pages it seems, and the manager said he wouldn't be leaving yesterday. 

He's part of our coaching staff at senior and youth level, and also scouts players and looks after our loan players. I'd be surprised if we let him go in January. 

Yeah seems unlikely 

[mention=65463]Finlay21[/mention] do you know when the club are going to communicate to fans about the derby tickets being on sale because i think a lot of fans don't realise they're on sale

We’ve only opened two sections out of eleven in the stand and they’re not near filled. About 500. Unbelievably poor at a time of new optimism for your club.

15 minutes ago, rb123! said:

@Finlay21 do you know when the club are going to communicate to fans about the derby tickets being on sale because i think a lot of fans don't realise they're on sale

Did they ever go off sale? 

10 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

We’ve only opened two sections out of eleven in the stand and they’re not near filled. About 500. Unbelievably poor at a time of new optimism for your club.

We have 4 games to play before coming up , why do we need to buy tickets now ? 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I pretty much thought we were after Liam Craig , but if he is already coaching at St Johnstone then I can’t see him wanting to drop a league to do the same job with Ayr . 

Also can Random Guy advise us what’s the situation with Craig Bryson ? Is he likely to be on the move anytime soon ? 

27 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I would never buy a ticket so far in advance when there is no prospect of a sell out

Same.  The fact that I'm currently raging at testing positive for Covid about half an hour vindicates that- was holding off until the last possible moment to buy Saturday's ticket just in case.  

1 hour ago, North British said:

Also can Random Guy advise us what’s the situation with Craig Bryson ? Is he likely to be on the move anytime soon ? 

Hes injured for about a month or two I think, maybe move this Summer