The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Latest in this is that it’s another club that have offered him a deal and we are trying to get him to change his mind , location does play a part in it though 

Perhaps an offer from a former club?

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I reckon it's Conner Malley from the North East at Middlesborough and likes of QOS have offered him a deal and they're obviously closer

That can’t be right…. 251mile from Middlesbrough to Loftus Road but only 195 miles from Middlesbrough to Ayr

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Latest in this is that it’s another club that have offered him a deal and we are trying to get him to change his mind , location does play a part in it though 

I see Falkirk are in for Liam Craig, we usually shop in the same reduced to clear section as they do.  

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I see Falkirk are in for Liam Craig, we usually shop in the same reduced to clear section as they do.  

A player I always rated highly with a bit of real quality.

I had noticed that with Liam Craig the other day too, I thought he was a starter for St Johnstone but that has possibly changed this season. 

Im not even entirely sure what kind of midfield player he is these days, but I would imagine would improve us...

Apparently we are  after Danny whitehead. Don’t really know anything about him other than he played for killie. 

You mean Danny Whitehall? The striker?

Danny Whitehead is a midfielder who plays for Fylde. Unless it is him.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

My mate is a Killie fan and hes been sat a few seats along from Craig the last few games, honestly thought he was going to end up with that mob

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mate is a Killie fan and hes been sat a few seats along from Craig the last few games, honestly thought he was going to end up with that mob

Was he sponsoring the Ball as well  ??  🤣