The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

So does McGinty only play decent against part time teams?

McGinty seems to play after a run of about 10 shite games which makes you think there might be a centre back in there somewhere only to revert to type the following week.

We seem to be a much better side when we have a right go at teams.

I would rather see us have a proper go at every team in this league, as confidence and form can go straight out the window after going 1-0 down.

At times, there can seem very little between all of the sides in this league and I don’t think any team plays well ‘not to lose’

On 16/01/2022 at 13:18, Finlay21 said:

Midfielder and I name I think everyone will know 

edited 17/01/21

This is now in doubt,  location could be an issue but not yet ruled out 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

We were far better against Raith tbh, and absolutely battered them. 

I agree but we did have Bradley against Raith and I think that made a difference in terms of how we approached the game. As everyone has said, we need to improve the midfield so that we can get on the front foot in games.

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

This is now in doubt,  location could be an issue but not yet ruled out 

This is beginning to feel like the Toderov fiasco all over again . If we can’t get two or three in with real quality then we’re in a three way slug fest with Morton and QoS for the Seaside .

4 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

They either want to be here or they don’t, Tomi and Ryan were quite happy to relocate from London FFS, and Daire for that matter.

Perhaps, but if the player in question has a young family to look after then it could be a bit more complicated than that. Or he may have an offer closer to home.

Then say so and move on.

You realise that if we didn’t give players time to weigh up their options and just move on every time they don’t jump at the chance to join Ayr then we wouldn’t sign very many players?