The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Must be 2 stands as we had sold nearly 600 before first game was rescheduled , unless some refunds have been given 

Going by the seating guide, there defo wasn't/is 600 sold.  Only two sections been on sale so far and neither sold out. 

Hopefully sales pick up, as it would be great to see a really big crowd from both sides. 

image.thumb.png.134fcba6775f9df41b0666a93fe380b6.png

image.thumb.png.f85ea8c2fcd704fef262690c592f960a.png+

image.thumb.png.87dc879977f0d36bde03abd8977f4f63.png

image.png

On 15/01/2022 at 20:39, No_Problemo said:

I completely agree. 

I don’t want to see us play three defensive central midfielders and barely a single creative player. Lets be positive and actually have players on the pitch who can do some damage when we have the ball. Within this, we can still look to be organised and hit on the counter attack 

I agree. Ayr will be a far better team if we can just get muirhead back to centre half, stick murdoch infront of the back 4 as that is his best position then sign a creative midfielder. Ayr have been needing a creative midfielder since Kerr became manager. I have faith in bullen to sort this problem!

We’ve only opened two sections out of eleven and you haven’t even filled them yet. In contrast we sold 3000 tickets at your place in a few days. Are you not just embarrassed? How can you make demands of your Chairman when you have a junior club support?

29 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

This stuff is absolutely pathetic, and is the behaviour of twelve year old children. 

What is actually wrong with so many Kilmarnock fans on here. 

Give them a break.

Their big team (the one whose songs they sing) are on their winter break and they're bored.

18 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Give them a break.

Their big team (the one whose songs they sing) are on their winter break and they're bored.

Jeez, there was me thinking that you were the ones that brought out RangAyr scarfs. 

And it was an Ayr fan on here who stated that a reason for the poor ticket sales might be a clash with the old firm game! 

I hope Ayr bring a decent crowd, it's good for the atmosphere and the derby in general. 

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Jeez, there was me thinking that you were the ones that brought out RangAyr scarfs. 

And it was an Ayr fan on here who stated that a reason for the poor ticket sales might be a clash with the old firm game! 

I hope Ayr bring a decent crowd, it's good for the atmosphere and the derby in general. 

It wasn't me. You're confusing me with someone else.

These half and half scarves you keep going on about were brought out for the CIS cup final 20 years ago and I'm not even sure it was authorized club merch, you guys were singing Follow Follow on Friday night so maybe look in before you look out.

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

These half and half scarves you keep going on about were brought out for the CIS cup final 20 years ago and I'm not even sure it was authorized club merch, you guys were singing Follow Follow on Friday night so maybe look in before you look out.

Seriously? WTF.....................