The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I am really sick of the vast majority of this squad. They only seem able to get a result when we change manager. There's got to be something more to that.

I'm looking forward to the summer and launching the majority of this team into the sea to join Duffy and Hopkin.

This season is all about survival and then the real work begins. For this season we need a new spine - centre back; centre midfield and centre forward.

Central midfielder is the overwhelming imperative. We've been looking for one for at least a year now and signed none. That is an indictment of what has gone before. Mathie & Bullen have to get the right player in.

Playing alongside Murdoch they could turn us into a much more formidable team than we are at present. I really feel for Murdoch, he's giving his all but he can't be everywhere.

Cup tie tickets on sale online and instore , you can also order and pay over phone and collect up to kick off on match day by calling 01292-263435 ext 5 between the following hours

Mon, Wed, Thu 1-5

Fri 10-4

Sat 12-2

Good start by St Mirren fans over 800 bought by them today 

remember season tickets NOT VALID for this game 

Edited by Finlay21

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Cup tie tickets on sale online and instore , you can also order and pay over phone and collect up to kick off on match day by calling 01292-263435 ext 5 between the following hours

Mon, Wed, Thu 1-5

Fri 10-4

Sat 12-2

Fair fucks. That's pretty good. 👏

2 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Speaking of tickets, does anyone know if you can get a ticket for the Killie game without being an e-ticket?? 

Shouldn’t be a problem, still around 3800 left for the away end. Nip down to our club shop and get one.

29 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I think its about 4000 and I think we've sold about 350 tickets from what I can see. 

Must be 2 stands as we had sold nearly 600 before first game was rescheduled , unless some refunds have been given 

25 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If you had a ticket for the cancelled game do you need to get a new one? I’ve not actually heard back from Killie about that.

Still valid afaik

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Mon, Wed, Thu 1-5

Fri 10-4

Sat 12-2

Delighted to see St M bringing a big crowd.  I'm buzzing for this, think there's 7 of us going- even though that's us shite again I can't wait to get back, not been at a game since Dunfermline away.   Hopefully get my first visit to the Hub and also pencilled in a pint with a "Paisley Juventus" fan who I haven't seen since we played amateur together about 15 years ago.    Fitbas back 😍

8 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Isn’t Sibbald a regular starter for Livi?

8 hours ago, rb123! said:

Kind of in and out, other possibility could be Connor Malley??

Will need to do a bit of head hunting to see if any other names stand out who could become available

No other ex midfielders from the last few seasons are available if we're looking at it from that point of view for being a well-known name

image.thumb.png.24647b2b9f41a9fb8db2a004a6b61ef9.png

I already replied to something similar on the Falkirk thread :D There's zero chance you'll sign him, if he gets a move it'll be up a level. He's one of our best midfielders, he's been out the squad because he's had a lot of injuries this season that have kept him out the team. He also had COVID and due to his asthma it's apparently effecting his ability to last 90 minutes recently. 

He's one that I imagine we're desperately throwing contract extensions in front of. It's probably extremely likely he'll agree a PCA with a League 1/Championship club down south but I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Aberdeen/Hearts/Motherwell step in and take him off our hands.

58 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Can’t see the Killie game and Ayr races being on the same day. Add into the fact we’ve not had a home game v Killie in tele, it’s most likely going to be shifted to the Friday night.

Almost certainly will be