The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Midfielder and I name I think everyone will know 

Only guy I can think of that's available that we'd all know is Scott Allan and I canny see him at Ayr. 

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
14 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
Only guy I can think of that's available that we'd all know is Scott Allan and I canny see him at Ayr. 

Think he's going to Dundee.

Aye! Pretty sure he is. 

5 minutes ago, North British said:

Come home Cammy Smith ..... Perhaps Aero going in the other direction ....

After Davie smith favouriting tweets that were criticising Cammy Smith after he returned from America I can’t see him coming back

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Midfielder and I name I think everyone will know 

Depends on the meaning of everyone. Not sure everyone would know Kerr McInroy or Melker Hallberg who are 2 that are available and no guarantee the majortiy would know Kyle Turner, which suggests it's an ex player or a former Scotland internationalist (Dorrans).

Based on the reaction to the last imminent, if the next one is for Maxwell or the return of Bradley I'm sure it will go down well. 

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

McGinty was far from good but he certainly wasn't the worst yesterday. 

Muirhead was horrendous as was Chalmers but it always seems to be McGinty that gets all the major stick.

Totally agree, bit predictable 

Depends on the meaning of everyone. Not sure everyone would know Kerr McInroy or Melker Hallberg who are 2 that are available and no guarantee the majortiy would know Kyle Turner, which suggests it's an ex player or a former Scotland internationalist (Dorrans).
Based on the reaction to the last imminent, if the next one is for Maxwell or the return of Bradley I'm sure it will go down well. 

I’d probably take McInroy or Dorrans (if he is freed) but I think Hallberg is off to St Johnstone and Turner is a regular feature for Thistle.

Ideally we need an experienced midfielder who can drop down to the Championship and stroll about making it look easy for 18 months.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d probably take McInroy or Dorrans (if he is freed) but I think Hallberg is off to St Johnstone and Turner is a regular feature for Thistle.

Ideally we need an experienced midfielder who can drop down to the Championship and stroll about making it look easy for 18 months.

Backroom team not sorted yet, player/coach in? 

Edited by itzdrk