The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:
7 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:
Even outside getting improved , car park has been levelled out and already it has started to have tarmac put down 

That is 20 years overdue, so thank f**k that's been done. I know we didn't own the car park though. More potholes than flat surface!

Exactly as a club we could not do anything as it was owned by someone else and believe it was going to be used for housing until it fell through , think that’s why we were able to purchase it back 

23 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

, might just pop into Cameron's for a few tonight, we're on our way aren't we ?

I was tempted myself but decided against it on the off chance I turned up and there was no free tables - will definitely be visiting fairly frequently once restrictions are lifted and can stand at the bar / be in bigger group etc. 

6 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I was tempted myself but decided against it on the off chance I turned up and there was no free tables - will definitely be visiting fairly frequently once restrictions are lifted and can stand at the bar / be in bigger group etc. 

Wasn’t interested in going tonight , but so easily talked into it 

Just got round to watching the press conference. Really enjoyed it, good questions and I like having the manager and a player there.

As others have said it really is stark how far we have come in the last 4 weeks. It's in stark contrast to Hopkin and Duffy who didn't seem to like being interviewed.

Can't wait for tomorrow and it would be great to get the 3 points and create a bit of a gap.

7 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Take it given the total lack of a ticket sale it will be PATG for the cup tie next week ?

Doubt it, we don’t do pay at the gate anymore, e-tickets only and works quite well. Prob be an announcement in the next few days