The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:
1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:
Wee guy absolutely buzzing today getting told he was going out on BW tv and announced on social media that he signed his first  professional contract , looks on here to see what fans think of it  , and sees the underwhelming comments ( apart from a very few who at least say well done before criticising his imminent 

Aye, I doubt very much he gives a shit what the folk on P&B think of it.

For their own sake I really hope none of them read P&B.

Sean McGinty would need to lie down in a dark room for a month.

Congratulations to young Fraser  , from the SRE to the first team at only 17 . Hopefully he ends up as good as his two cousins , interestingly enough one of them played in the black and white at only 17 . 

19 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

#imminent makes me think it’s a new singing but I don’t really care now it’s announced. Let him have his moment.

He's probably grown up getting a buzz from the #imminent twitter patter as a supporter, I'm delighted for him to have one of his own. 

Edited by Jeff Venom

Scott Burns reporting that Arbroath and Hamilton are both after Craig Wighton, Abroath wish him on loan to the end of the season but player apparently would prefer to stay full-time. If that is the case and with Hamilton being supposedly skint then surely we must be asking the question too? 

If i was a Dunfermline fan however i'd be thinking why the feck are we loaning this guy out to the likes of Hamilton or Ayr who are near them in the table, that makes me think it could be a permanent move.

Still think we should be enquiring at least however a quick look at his stats and he has hardly set the heather alight at most places...

image.png.43062ae66c7d0b5b114f3322d1fa399b.png

6 hours ago, rb123! said:

Scott Burns reporting that Arbroath and Hamilton are both after Craig Wighton, Abroath wish him on loan to the end of the season but player apparently would prefer to stay full-time. If that is the case and with Hamilton being supposedly skint then surely we must be asking the question too? 

If i was a Dunfermline fan however i'd be thinking why the feck are we loaning this guy out to the likes of Hamilton or Ayr who are near them in the table, that makes me think it could be a permanent move.

Still think we should be enquiring at least however a quick look at his stats and he has hardly set the heather alight at most places...

image.png.43062ae66c7d0b5b114f3322d1fa399b.png

1 goal every 8 games not great 

My youngest brother is nearly 12 (big age gap) and he's a GK with AUFA. He's made incredible progress under Ayr after being let go by Rangers a few years ago. He's buzzing that Fraser Bryden has signed. He has his sights set on playing for the Ayr United first team one day and this gives realistic hope.

14 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

My youngest brother is nearly 12 (big age gap) and he's a GK with AUFA. He's made incredible progress under Ayr after being let go by Rangers a few years ago. He's buzzing that Fraser Bryden has signed. He has his sights set on playing for the Ayr United first team one day and this gives realistic hope.

Hard work can pay off

1 hour ago, Ayr23 said:

The sort of things that probably put the wind in the sails players across the academy seeing there is a pathway available. Good luck to your brother and hopefully we will see him in the next 5-8 years starting to appear on the bench and pushing for #1. 
What a moment is must have been for Fraser coming on for the Moff. Genuinely not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist about this, he deserves his moment in the sun after Saturday.