The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Bad News indirectly I'd think regarding the Premier subs vote.

9 on bench and 5 allowed to be used per match.

I'd imagine this could impact the Loan situation ??

This is great news, a young supporter living the dream we all had! He's a big strong lad for 17 with great potential. Hopefully we see him get more minutes over the rest of the season and he bangs in a few goals.

Another Academy Graduate makes the grade, cause for celebration not disappointment.

Edited by Saltire

Wee guy absolutely buzzing today getting told he was going out on BW tv and announced on social media that he signed his first  professional contract , looks on here to see what fans think of it  , and sees the underwhelming comments ( apart from a very few who at least say well done before criticising his imminent 

Edited by Finlay21

Just now, Finlay21 said:

Wee guy absolutely buzzing today getting told he was going out on BW tv and announced on social media that he signed his first  professional contract , looks on here to see what fans think of it  , and sees the underwhelming comment ( apart from a very few who at least say well done before criticising his imminent 

It quite clearly is underwhelming though. 

As an Ayr fan I’m pretty confident he’ll be aware and won’t be giving the slightest f**k that people wanted a new signing!